Mommy Moments--- Cars and Kids

11 March 2010

mommy moments

I didn't really know how I will go about this week's Mommy Moments theme--- Cars and Kids. So I made an entry that involves my son and his favorite car. It just so happen that a nearby Auto Depot have this Camaro on display for weeks now. Franky loves looking at it and shouts with excitement: It's Bumble Bee!

Kids loves The Transformers. I guess it's the only flick where violence is unnoticeable because all they want to see are the robots transforming. Like everyone else, Franky loves Bumble Bee. Here are some of the Bumble Bees he has.
I can't imagine what my son felt when he saw a real Camaro. I know he's been itching to find out if the car is a robot. After picking him up from school, we dropped by the auto depot and asked permission if we could take a picture of it. Very nice OIC, so we took our time. Franky even hesitated at first, he was waiting for it to transform into a robot. Franky was walking around observing and waiting.
The Camaro that used to be a concept car back in 2007... I never thought that I will be able to see one up close... and it's just 5 minutes away from our very home :D

What is it about cars and kids? Share it with us at: Mommy Moments

16 comments:

judys424 said...

Wow.. I own a chevy too but nothing like the camaro. I don't know much but that car is really nice!

Hazel said...

"...he's been itching to find out if the car is a robot" How cute! It's like a christmas wonder :) The camaro is pretty. I like the sight of long hoods :)

Jes said...

hi mare thanks for the visit! wow real camaro!!! cute! ahhaahaha au yan for sale? mahal cguro nyan ahahhah!! nweis try mo zipline masaya!!! ahahhaha =)
driving ko tpos na kaso ala n ulet practice...sometimes pag kme lang 2 ni hubby sa car ehehhe nagta try kao kaso lagi ako napapagalitan ahahhah!!!

onlinemommy said...

Ang ganda ng car mommy! Ang ganda ng pagka-yellow ;)

At ang sexy ng model hehehe... sana parahe tayong slim hehehe... Ambisyosa ako noh hahaha

Willa said...

I never thought how Camaro is such an icon, my friend in NC used to owned one model 1965, and we used to roam the city riding it, I'm so clueless that I'm riding a vintage car.

nice A said...

What a gorgeous Camaro you've found! My kids and I (and even hubby who shares our hobby of finding unique cars- a family hobby, actually:) haven't seen that one so far. Thanks for sharing this unique Chevy.

Chris said...

WOW! That is a car I am sure every boy would like to see! :) thanks for sharing!

By MelCole of PA said...

Wow, Chevrolete, I like yellow, pero mahal ang price nang car when it's yellow. But unique, you will stand out in the street. Happy MM!

By MelCole of PA said...

Wow, Chevrolete, I like yellow, pero mahal ang price nang car when it's yellow. But unique, you will stand out in the street. Happy MM!

SASSY MOM said...

Pwede ka ng model mommy :-)

Naku, my son loves the camaro too.

shydub said...

Looks like yellow is the family color hehehe. Nice car enchie. cute ng cars ni francis din.

Marice said...

oh gosh thats a beautiful Camaro :) love it! and great photos of you both too sissy!

u may view mine here

Bambie dear ★ said...

Katuwan naman si Frankie, kids talaga.. pero gosh, havent sighted a Camaro yet, mapapa-wow siguro ako.. nice shots =) bagay mo yang car Ate Ench..

Tetcha said...

Nakakatuwa naman si Franky; he's waiting for the Camaro to transform. That's a really nice photo opp, though. Have a great weekend, mommy!

acmumcee said...

WOW!!! sa model!!! hehehe... yan ba si bumblebee??? haven't seen one for real yet.. pwedeng pasakay nadin? hehehe...

Clarissa said...

I bet Frankie would love to watch Motor Shows and Auto Salons,too kung ganun!My husband will love your son!Bata pa lang meron ng passion sa mga good looking cars!Kawaii!!\(^0^)/

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS