16 February 2010

Thank You Lappy...

When all else fails, I turned to the one I have been ignoring for a very long time. This laptop has been with us for 2 years now. Not that I really ignored it. I was taking care of it by not exposing it using the internet. It has been properly stored for months.
It served it's purpose--- for backup!
sweet nothings

Now, even if my main computer got completely paralyzed, I am still enjoying my regular surfing ang updating over the net.

Thank you Lappy! You're truly making me Glappy!

PC Update: Early today, as my husband went through our infected computer. A box came out stating the type of virus that got our computer and possibilities how it was acquired. Accordingly, the virus may have entered either thru email or an open window with an ActiveX download. I remember opening a site from Entrecard yesterday that exactly had this Active X pop-up box. I personally confirm that I did open an infected website as I was doing my EC drops. This is the worse virus we have ever encountered. I immediately gave my husband my go signal to reformat and install Kaspersky 2010. Many have told us to switch to Kaspersky (malupit daw kasi). We had to buy a new anti-virus for this case, oh well, it's already Feb that's minus 2 months. As of the moment my computer is already free from any viruses, but I still don't wanna touch it until everything is back to the way it was with my games and essential programs.
I would like to give my hugs and kisses to my other half for pouring time fixing the computer all day and night.
0o0o
To Zoan of Luckyzoan thank you for this Sunshine Award.

4 comments:

Clarissa said...

Ang hirap magkaroon ng viruses sa pc--nagkaroon din si Mommy Shy ng virus from entre card.parang madalas kong marinig yang viruses na nakukuha dyan...

Enchie said...

Hi Clang! I've heard about it too, but I never thought I'll be one of the victims...

kamz said...

kaya nga tinatamad na rin akong mag entrecard eh.. because of those viruses. but i do drop on sites that i trust. glad your desktop is now working again.

Isa said...

Good choice, Ench. Maganda nga ang Kaspersky. I've been using it for three years now.

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...