16 November 2009

Streaks Of Silver and Blue

Early today, my husband played a bit with my camera.
sweet nothings
Streaks of Silver and Blue from our unfinished Christmas Tree.
sweet nothings
I wasn't really in the mood because I don't look presentable and had to pick up my son from school. But it was cool. I like it.
sweet nothings

Actually I tried some shots of my own after. I like the candy cane effect. By the way, we have an unfinished tree because we're still drying out twigs we picked from a tree over the weekend. The twigs will be spray painted with silver and will be covered with silver glitters too. We're making our own Christmas decors.
Smiley Face

4 comments:

joy said...

cute naman, your making your own christmas decor. kami wala pang decor sa bahay, nag-iisip pa ako kung anong theme namin eh. hehehe.

Chris said...

ang galing ng effect! :D

Whiney Momma said...

Wow, those are really neat! It reminds me of the show Heroes, how the deaf woman can see colors... cool!

Mommy Jes said...

ang gand anmnng effect enchie =)
nga pla jst wanna ask panu mo na widraw money mo sa paypal? kapag ba me 100 ka na saka plng ma wi widraw? so need ko p apply NEON card ba yun? eheheh turuan mo nmn ako gutso ko try na perahin ang paypal ko ehehhe since tinatamad ako mag artscow eheheh =) ty

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...