Highlights From My 31st Birthday

26 November 2009


The theme for this week is very timely. Like Niko who's a November celebrant, I too just celebrated my 31st birthday yesterday.

First, I would like to take this chance to thank all those who remembered and sent their greetings. To those who texted me and left me messages on Facebook. My phone was buzzing the whole day. Thank you guys!

Nothing extravagant happened this year, but it was one of my most exciting birthdays. I started the day like the usual, woke up early, brought my son to school, ate breakfast with my husband, went online for awhile. Lunch time, I met up with my mom in a nearby Red Ribbon branch to get my cake. I was pretty excited to try their sugar free cake, Mango Passion.
*I consider that the biggest gift I received was the sweet and loving gesture of my other half, who cooked for me on my birthday. I really appreciate the effort and love he poured... The food was very delicious. Thank you baby...(entry on my food blog)
*Being with my family is a special blessing. It's a Wednesday, middle of the week, one of the busiest. My husband has work, but he went on leave, my son has school but he stayed awake and didn't take his afternoon nap just to celebrate. My family is my life, it's the only gift that money can't buy.
Other than that, I still received some tokens of love for this year.
An advance birthday gift---
*The DVD of my much awaited game Left 4 Dead2. I love watching zombie movies. This game will take your breath away.

*A new wrist watch, finally. I would always promise myself to get a new watch, pero hindi natutuloy. Well, my husband made sure that I am wearing one before the year ends.
I like the part when my husband told me that his co-workers helped him look for it. Well, that explains why they were very excited and happy to greet me more than once on my birthday. Hugs for you guys! Will see you soon!

*I also received something from my in-laws in GA. That, I'll keep to myself. Thank you Mama...
*Actually there's more... but I need to stop here. Let me keep the rest as a little secret from you guys for now...

So what was your best Birthday gift ever?! Go to: Girls Talk! and share it with the rest of the girls!

14 comments:

Mary Ann Moreno-binuya said...

belated Ench!

Bambie dear ★ said...

Hi ate Enchie. Belated happy birthday.. Im so bad, i havent been here for awhile, i missed alot of posts from you.

I wish you more blessings and fruitful years to come. You dont really look like on your 30's =)

Tetcha said...

Your husband and your son are so sweet. Love that wrist watch! Belated happy birthday, Enchie!

onlinemommy said...

I am happy that you had a great time on your birthday :)

Happy birthday again!

Rossel said...

belated happy birthday enchie! wishing you good health and may our Good Lord bless you more.

wow, buti pa mister mo marunong magluto. si hubby ko, sunny side up lang kayang lutuin at mag-init ng tubig, ehehe.

teJan said...

oi! p-birthday:) better late than never:) you have an adorable family dear:) godbless!

Enchie said...

Thank you very much guys!!!

Clarissa said...

Again,Happy Birthday Mommy Enchie!!You have a very wonderful family!!Wishing you best!!^_^

pinayrichmom said...

Happy birthday, mommy! Glad to hear you had a great birthday! God bless!

nurseabie said...

Belated Happy Birthday ench!

♥peachkins♥ said...

Sa effort pa lang ni hubby super nakaka-touch na. samahan pa ng watch? Ay bonggang-bongga!

Chris said...

glad you had a great day!

Beth said...

Belated Happy Birthday Enchie! Nahuli na naman ako. I'm glad you enjoyed your day!

I also like that wrist watch! Ang sweet ni hubby mo sobra!!! :)

Jac said...

Belated happy birthday Enchie!!! So sweet tlaga ng hubby mo =)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS