Happy Birthday Niko and Fedhz!

23 November 2009

I was surprised that November is the month for most bloggers. May I proudly say that one of them is Niko. A mother to an adorable little girl, a sweet wife, a jolly person and a good friend. Though we haven't met in person, Niko is one of the people I met online, whom I know who will always remain true. I am very grateful for the opportunity given for our paths to cross in the blogosphere.
This lady owns several blogs by the way... Sites that tells her stories on life, love, friendship, inspiration, reality and fun.
Niko’s Blog
Lover Mushroom…Finally A Family!
Yena’s World
Girls Rule
Online Trends Now

0o0o
I would also like to take this chance to greet another fellow blogger
of
Home Buddies Happy, happy Birthday to you too...

3 comments:

Clarissa said...

Happy Birthday to dear Niko!!Best wishes to Niko and Fehdz!!^_^

fedhz said...

aw.. thank you thank you, Mommy Ench!

niko said...

ench thanks a lot ha..

http://nikoganda.blogspot.com/2009/11/28.html

mwah mwah

happy bday din sau!i dnt have internet connection.. sinilip lngkta jst to say thanks from the bottom of my heart :)

God bless!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS