For The Past Few Days

13 November 2009

By the time I'm in front of the computer... I stop and play a game instead. Too relaxed? I see updates of my blogmates on Facebook and from my blogger dashboard, I see none under my account.

Let me tell you why...

For the past few days, I have been enjoying something new about my husband. All of a sudden he wants to go to Santis Delicatessen and shop for fresh gourmet ingredients.
He is now taking over the kitchen and he is going Gourmet! He said he will also cook for me on my birthday.

For the past few days, I also went through my closet and discovered that I need new clothes. I am not much of a clothes shopper. Most especially, I'm not a trendy person. "Hanggat kasya pa sa akin, susuotin ko." As long as my clothes still fits me, I'm fine.
As what I told Kikamz on Facebook, its either I lose weight or I buy new clothes. I'll do both. Looking for my size is easy anyway.

For the past few days, I have been busy planning for my birthday. It will fall on a Wednesday. So I don't really know how I will go about it. I will probably invite 3 of my best friends to join me on my special day.
I will not ask much this year. If I could only write my year- ender entry today. There's a lot to be thankful for in 2009. Reaching my 31st year happy and being grateful is enough. So much opportunities were given.

For the past few days, I have been hand washing our clothes.
Our washing machine is not in the mood this week. The service people will fix it on Tuesday.
For the past few days, I have been craving for green mango with bagoong (shrimp paste).
Now, I am indulging myself with some. I am not pregnant by the way.

During the past few days, I also found out:
That I have a Kenneth Cole Reaction bag and a cute pink Clinique tote.
Both hidden somewhere in my closet. Definitely given by a family from America.

The past few days, was just fulfilling. The Mom, the wife and the person in me. Being able to accomplish something as little as tasting your favorite food is a total big deal. I don't need a special highlight to say my week was very productive.

New and old things and some thoughts were introduced in a span of one week and I am very happy for it.

Have A Fun Weekend Everyone!


7 comments:

Chris said...

being contented is the secret to happiness! :D

by the way, miss your mommy moments entries... anyway, glad to know you are doing great! :D

onlinemommy said...

There's a lot to be thankful for in 2009. <-- I hope you can join my forth coming contest and share those " a lot to be thankful" things.

Tetcha said...

I love that bag, and I'm craving for green mango with bagoong, too!

Katherine said...

Mango and shrimp paste? I have never heard of the combo.... I LOVE mangoes... I will have to get some shrimp paste and try the mix... sounds very interesting!

joy said...

hi enchie! advance happy birthday! i hope you'll really have a great, fun-filled day on wednesday.

i agree, there are a lot of things to be grateful for, our lives are great blessings from God.

LIFE,MARRIAGE AND KIDS said...

I havent had bagoong in a long time.. the smell of it and the sourness and crunch of the green mango,makes my mouth water..

Jac said...

Advance happy birthday Enchie! Btw I'm craving for green mango with bagoong too..

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS