BLOGADVERTISINGSTORE Unprofessional

06 November 2009

I hoped and I prayed that this will never happen. But it did. Sad to say, this ruined everything I planned for the coming Holiday season.

Dear bloggers, we shouldn't allow such culprit to bring imbalance in the blogosphere. We all know that blog advertising has been there to add support and reason to why we are blogging. These advertisers know how powerful blogging is in the world wide web. I do appreciate the fairness other advertisers show in order to keep a professional relationship online. But not all. Just recently, I fell victim to one of the most talked about scam in 2009. I gave them a chance since I haven't reached the $100 quota yet. I was warned, but I continued trusting that it will not happen to me.
The BLOGADVERTISINGSTORE

sweet nothings
To the Advertisers involve. You are pouring money to this cheater. We bloggers aren't treated right. Why can't this middle-company join the game (to which I think, that's how they view it) with a fair play.
sweet nothings

sweet nothings
NO Payment received from the Blogadvertisingstore from Oct. 7- Nov. 6, 2009

Payment due Nov.1, 2009

They say: " You will be paid directly into your PayPal account on the first day of each month and there are even opportunities to get bonuses. Please be advised that we have a $100 threshold. We are forced to apply this threshold because in the last 6 (six) months we had to refund advertisers because bloggers nofollow-ed links, deleted sponsored posts or just because they deleted the entire blog. Once you accept to write an opportunity, you agree with these terms of payment."

All this crap about the payment may all be because they don't pay on time or they don't really pay at all. It is the right of the blogger to delete whatever task that has been written, simply because he or she didn't get paid for it. As to what both parties agreed on in the first place.

I trusted this policy, I followed and abided with all rules of the game.

It's easy to remove all tasks.
Really. It's just a click away.

It's the effort and time poured over it that matters to me.
A mere $100 can go along way. Especially for a stay at home mom like me. I can add that up to our savings, I can treat my family, I can donate it to church.

It's obvious that these simple things are not appreciated by the BLOGADVERTISINGSTORE.

Please do shed light on this if you got paid. I will really appreciate it if you will also include the process of your payment.

THANK YOU.

17 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

Naku, Ench. I'm about to reach my $100 on the Blogadvertisingstore.

Enchie said...

Hi Peachy! I really can't suggest anything right now... But I do wish you all the luck.

StaceyC4 said...

Wow, you want to know something weird? I was JUST on that site on another tab when I read your post! Thank God I did! Thanks for the warning!

Tetcha said...

When I heard from Chris about this scam, I decided not to get writing opps from them. So sad to hear that this happened to you. We should all be careful where we get our paid reviews. I hope they compensate you for all the work that you did for them.

Chris said...

im so sorry to hear about this... nakakagalit talaga for us bloggers who put our effort and time into creating posts for them...

maggie said...

naiiyak naman ako, kakasimula ko pa lang sumali sa paid blogging circle, siguro mga two weeks ago at ito ang una ko sinalihan kasi nakita ko kay Peachy tapos now nasa $50 na ko tapos scam pala :(

Lulu said...

like you, my earnings from them is more than $100 i am still waiting for the next payment to be updated to Dec 2009. Until now, they didn't update their page yet.... I am hoping against hope na sana nga nadelay lang .... aba tama ba naman na di tayo bayaran pinaghirapan yata nating mag compose ng 300 words... naku ipakulam ko sila hehehe

Abie said...

Lol! Ako rin naka 136$ na sa kanila.Dapat First Day of November nila ako bayaran.Pero maski e-mail na nag sorry for delay of payment wala manlang.Kainis talaga sayang din yun mag papasko pa naman.

Enchie said...

Hi guys! just what I told Peachy, I can't suggest anything as of now. I'm still waiting too, I am very hopeful that this blog will get their attention. And your comments really matter so they'll also see the # of bloggers who needs to get paid.

Yami said...

Bago lang ako tumatanggap ng opps sana mawarn din ang ibang bloggers about this. I-check ko nga ang site na yan. sana magkaisa ang mga bloggers para magkaalaman na kung anu-anong mga site ang matinong kausap at sino ang hindi.

K said...

waaaah!! naku hindi rin maganda ang feedback nyan masyado sa imrc e. buti ala ako opps na nakuha sa knila. naku mommy enchie sana mabayaran pa rin kayong mga iba na gumawa sa kanila. :(

♥Willa♥ said...

The problem with them is they on't communicate with their bloggers.They always ignore all the inquiry and everything.
I wish the other legit paid site will do something about it, kasi pati sila nadadamay sa mga ganitong scammer.

Jona said...

if that's the case, I too am a victim. malapit nrn ako $100 =(

Race said...

so sorry to hear this, grabe naman, sana they will still pay you, i didn't registered with them yet due to busy sked and I'm thankful that I had the time now to read your earlier posts, thanks for the warning enchie!

jennyL said...

oh no sorry about this Enchie. I hope they can still pay u pinagpaguran mo yan eh.. Buti hindi ko pinagtyagaan yang kompanya na yan.. small time lang kasi yan hehe kaya siguro walang funds.

fedhz said...

aray ko. makarma sana sila! bawat "dolyar" ay mahalaga. tsk! ewan ko ba pano nila naaatim ung ganun.

tama ka, momy ench. ung effort na binuhos mo dun ang importante eh. hayz

Jenn said...

They owed me more than a hundred dollars. I'm waiting for the payment since 1st of December. Their pages aren't updated as well :( I email them gazillion times already in a nice manner, but I received no reply at all.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS