Hot Awards and A Tag To Start The Week!

05 October 2009

Again and again, when it comes to tags and awards, Mommy Jac Mom’s Special Diary never fails to share. That's why you are always blessed with friends, more awards and opportunities to share. Thank you for including me in your tag list. I have been looking for something new to post. Anything that I can share about myself.



Do you think you're hot?-
I'm hot in the eyes of my husband. No matter how big I am, moody, whatever.
Smiley Face

0o0o
Please upload your favorite picture
Why do you love this picture?
I saw a new passion developing. Aside from that, everyone else from my network loved it.

When was the last time you ate pizza?
Last Friday night. From the grocery, we ordered pizza from Pizza Hut to go for dinner.

What was the latest song you've heard?
David Benoit--- The Key To You

What are you doing while working on this game?
Playing Cafe World

What is your favorite nickname?
France! My friends in college call me France. When I was on OJT in one of the 5 star hotels here in Manila, a foreigner saw my name plate, got confused, and asked if I was from France. Do I look French?

What kind of person are you?
Unpredictable.

What is your favorite song?
None at the moment. But I love listening to Acid Jazz.

What is your favorite food?
Burrito.

What is the most stressful thing to you?
Instant multitasking.

Mention the 3 must-have items on your purse
Keys, cash, kikay kit. I can leave the house without my cellphone or camera.

What is your favorite color/s?

Red, nude and slowly moving to white.

What is your not full-filled-yet dream?
Nothing. But I have a goal that I haven't reached yet with my family. That is to accompany my husband back to GA.

What is your favorite city to stay?
Quezon City!
Just grab this tag everyone and go!

16 comments:

Jac said...

Congratulation Enchie and thank you for posting the awards and tag.Btw I love the picture, your beautiful talaga..
God Bless :p

Beth said...

Thanks Enchie! I will grab all the awards and do the tag too! wala akong mapost e :)

Willa said...

you deserved every single award Enchie,Congrats!

Chris said...

wow, so many awards! :D

Beth said...

Did the tag and accepted the awards na Enchie! Thanks so much ha? :) I like your pic by the way! :)

Lulu said...

your hubby is from GA? magkalapit state lang kami.... kita tayo sa Atlanta hehehe kapag andito kana

Bambie dear ★ said...

france pala nickname mo.. its really nice.. i assume na francesca ang real name mo. Anyway, i love your cam hehe

Clarissa said...

Welcome back and congrats to your awards,France.I'll start to call you France,hope you don't mind.^_^I love your DLSR!

God bless,France!

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

wow daming awards.congrats.
thanks for tagging me..will grab this as soon as I can.

kikamz said...

thanks for the lovely awards ench! i appreciate the love. hugs! will grab the tag soon!

darly said...

thanks momi enchie for the though- its so sweet of you.

BTW, lurve your picture- so mysterious behing the cam.

Enjoy the rest of your week. God bless.

Clarissa said...

I'm done with the fun tags and awards!!Thanks a lot!!Thanks for being friendly!!^_^

Kate said...

Hi! My name is Kate and I am working for an Events Agency. Currently we are planning an event for bloggers, more specifically mom bloggers. In this light I am in search for such netizens to interact further with that can hopefully give light to some of my queries. Please do let me know how I can get in touch with you on a more personal basis.

Below are my contact details: email: mme.sdt@gmail.com
celphone no.: 09222752102

Would really appreciate your response to this comment and hoping to have some time to pick your mind on certain topics. Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Kate

Enchie said...

Thank you everyone for acknowledging. Its been a while since I helped spread some awards. I also appreciate the sweet thoughts.

Enchie said...

@ Lulu oo definitely meet tayo!
@ Mommy Bams & Clang I'm really happy you liked my other nickname :D

Jona said...

I love this photo of yours too =D

I have this tag also.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS