All In One Entry

03 July 2009

Tagged by one of my online buddies. Jean of A Great Pleasure . Jean is one of the great bloggers who welcomed me here on Blogger. I got attracted by her cute site, her food adventures and sweet entries
Cool meme were created by, Emila Yusof.

*Start Copy Here*

You do not have to be tagged to play along. The game is simple and so are the rules.

1. Copy from *Start Copy Here* through *End Copy Here*
2. Add your site(s) to the list. Just be sure to post at each site you add.
3. Tag as many bloggers as you like so the list keeps on growing.
4. Let me know your blog’s name and url by leaving me a comment HERE. I will add you to the master list.
5. Come back and copy the master list back to your site, often.

This process will allow late-comers to get as much link benefit as the first ones in.

*End Copy Here*

I will be passing this to my top 10 amazing droppers for June.

THANK YOU...


And I am thankful to Abie of The Sweet Life and Joy of From This Side for bringing these 2 awards back to my site...

And Beth of All About Elizabeth for more...

If you guys noticed, even I get the award more than once, I still post about it...It makes me incomplete if I don't. I get this feeling that if I don't post it, the thought from the sender and the effort will just go waste. But I'm not saying you guys should be doing this too, or its bad if you don't post it again...This is just me.
It's just that my active friends right now are mostly from the blogosphere. And with this, I would like to share The Friendship Chain from Jean of Time Goes By. Same author of A Great Pleasure.

~~Begin Copy~~

This is the easy way and the fastest way to :

1. Make your Authority Technorati explode.

2. Increase your Google Page Rank.

3. Get more traffic to your blog.

4. Makes more new friends.

Rules :

1. Start copy from “Begin Copy” until “End Copy” to your blog.

2. Put your own blog name and link.

3. Tag your friends as much as you can.

1.Picturing of Life 2. Juliana’s Site 3. Hazel-My Life, My Hope, My Future.4. Jeanne-The Callalily Space5.My Family is my Life 6. The Simple Life of a Baghag 7. On A Wonderful Day Like Today 8. House Everything 9. The Creativity in Me 10. Travel and Photography 11. Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow 12. You Are My Sunshine 13.Song to Remember 14. Super Blog 15. Philiippine Tv Marathon 16.Simply Blue 17. Breaking the Boundaries 18. Top Five 19. A Simple Life 20. Simple Happy Life 21. A Great Pleasure 22. Glossa~licious 23. Time Goes By 24. Sweet Nothings 25. You're Next!

~~End Copy~~

This Friendship Chain will go to all these Moms
Mom’s Special Diary
Her and History
A Life That Is Less Ordinary
Simple Happy Life
Online Mommy’s Corner
Mom From Manila
Make or Break
Things That Matters Most
Just About Anything
The Mommy Journey
Beng’s Entertainment Spree
Niko’s Blog
Me, My Family and My Career
All About Elizabeth

Seikos Diary
Baby In Between
Kizuna
Rare Ordinary Thoughts
Pensive Thoughts
A Little Boy’s Blog

Smart Mommy
Azumi Kawaii Princess’ Story
My Little Angels

Laine’s Abode
Ed’s Mommy Life
Sweet, Pretty, Naughty
My Written Xpressions
My Crazy Life With A Toddler
Becoming Kate Cancio
A Time To Weep and A Time To Laugh
E-Pamilya
Spices Of Life
One At A Time
Sassy Mom’s Corner
My Oweini Life
Twinkie Calls
Happy Moments Happy Thoughts
Nishas World and Baby Alisha
Maria Is Living In America
Home Buddies
A Taste Of Both Worlds

Will drop and blog hop to deliver your awards later :D

23 comments:

onlinemommy said...

Hi Mommy,

Thank you for the Friendship Chain. I already received this tag weeks ago but you have a point that even we received the award or tag more once, it should still be posted. Otherwise, the thought of the sender will be wasted.

Thanks again.
Have a blessed week.

kittykat said...

Hello Mommy ENchie..congrats..dami mo naman award..pahingi..hehehe

kikamz said...

Ench, congrats for all the cool awards. You deserve all of them! and congrats for such a cool and pretty layout. i "heart" it!

please update pala my blog URL. it is now http://www.kikamzpera.com/. i moved to my own domain on blogger na. thanks a bunch! na miss ko mag visit dito. hugs!

maggie said...

hello enchie, thanks for the friendship tag, is it okay if i post it in my personal blog rather than in my food and travel one, hope it is. thanks.

Evan's Mom said...

Thanks for the friendship chain tag mommy, will follow up this soon :)

☆♥ ☆Willa☆♥ ☆ said...

ouch! Guilty as charge for not posting an award regularly, I hope I can find time to post this. :)

Seiko said...

Thanks for tagging me Mommy Enchie.Gonna post this too!Happy weekend!

Karen said...

Congratulations you got lots of awards!! heehee COOL!

God BleSS!

Mys said...

mine's up. thanks for the chain. i value your friendship, truly an xtraordinary mom

fedhz said...

Hi, mommy. salamat sa friendship chain. uu nga eh, ako rin ang daming tags and awards pero konti pa lang ang napopost ko. nagbabacktrack nga ako para maipost ko na ung iba. sana may search button ka ulit. hehe.

Liza said...

Yeehah! Top dropper na naman, haha. Thanks for the links.

Btw, I,m done with the tag. You can find it here . Do drop by when you have the time. Thanks!

Michelle said...

Congrats on all the awards. You totally deserve them. You have an awesome blog. Thanks so much for the friendship tag. How fun! I'll try and follow up with this soon. Thanks again Enchie!

Phoebe said...

hi mommy enchie..tnx for the friendship chain..already posted it in my blog :) have a nice weekend!

☆♥ ☆Willa☆♥ ☆ said...

It's very obvious I'm guilty, that's why I did posted both, :D
We Are The World and Friendship chain

Thanks so much for this.:)

Cecile said...

thanks for the tag, dear, will grab it later :-).

Jacris said...

Thank you mommy Enchie for the friendship chain I will post it soon=)

kikamz said...

i just posted the friendship chain award ench. check it out at my blog. thanks ulit! have a great weekend. hugs!

Beth said...

Ako naman, I thank the one who gave the award, then add her name to the names dun sa awards sidebar ko. I admire you for being thoughtful about awards, Enchie.

Take care and you deserve all the awards and nominations! You really have a passion for blogging. :)

Seiko said...

I'm done posting it Mommy Enchie!Please cheki'r out:)...here..http://adualcareermom.blogspot.com/2009/07/friendship-chain.html
Thanks again:)

Jacris said...

Hi Enchie,done posting the friendship chain http://emotemylife.blogspot.com/2009/05/moms-special-diary-friendship-chain.html

Good night and sweet dreams=)

onlinemommy said...

Hi Mommy Ench,

I've posted here the friendship chain. Thanks again.
http://onlinemommy.blogspot.com/2009/07/chain-and-award.html

Jona said...

Hi ench! done posting the friendship chain. thanks a lot! http://jonathinks.blogspot.com/2009/07/friendship-chain.html

Genejosh said...

Hi enchie,

finally i posted the friendship chain..naku matagal na pala to sa draft ko sorry talaga..ngayon lang ako nagkatime kasi ala pasok...
here it is: http://www.genejostory.com/2009/07/frienship-chain-part-2-and-bertuah.html
Our Adventures Together/
Her and History
Tasty Exploration

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS