Weekend Snapshot---His Music

08 June 2009




Ibanez , originally uploaded by MomChie.
Ibanez Af-120 Full Hollow
We stayed at home again. It has been raining for a week now...

Let me dedicate this WS to my husband. Because he filled our weekend with music. Staying indoors gave him time to finally record some of his compositions. He is a musician by heart and mind.
He particularly loves Jazz.

Played with several artist. And just recently (one weekend October 2008), we watched John Scofield's concert at the Rockwell Tent. John Scofield is very famous in the Jazz genre.
I know little about him, but I can sensed my husband's excitement when he heard he was coming. Last March, we missed watching Mike Stern. Another famous musician. We heard that he played with Dianne Reeves ( Better Days). Now that could have been something big.
I asked him to assemble every guitar gadget he has...I guess his Jazz guitar will tell a lot already. He has 2. And I have a favorite.

Ibanez AS-80

This is the thin and lower model of the one above. My husband playing in a party (one weekend December 2008). I find the guitar he used here, sexy. It's simpler. But the other one (above) has greater value.

What did you do over the weekend? Share it with us at: Weekend Snapshot

13 comments:

Ebie said...

That's such a wonderful instrument. Wow, hubby has some hidden talent. What makes it more better, is that he a a great support from you Ms. Enchie. I am sure it was one weekend well spent "serenading" you. Have a nice week!

Karen said...

Kewl! but rain is such a bummer.:(

Arlene said...

cool musical instrument! lucky you for having a talented hubby.

Happy Monday, Ench!

bookbabie said...

Rainy weather can actually be a blessing!

Willa said...

sweet! maybe sometimes you should ask him to serenade you. :)

Dora said...

A cool guitar!

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

wow very talented pala si hubby.nice ^_^

mommy jac said...

Hi Enchie,your hubby is so talented pala and I hope I will hear some of his composition someday.Btw the guitar is beautiful!

fedhz said...

wow, mami! i love jazz! wala bang video? clap clap clap!

Liza said...

Wow galing! Your husband is talented pala. TFS.

carlota said...

wow awesome guitar! My daughter love this guitar but end up getting the Fender Stratocaster.

You have talented husband.

♥peachkins♥ said...

Galing naman ni hubby! Ikaw Enchie? what instrument do you play?


My entries are posted here and here.

S-H-Y said...

Love the intrument and actually I am learning to play acoustic guitar and I love it :P..

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS