One Word---Tagged!

25 June 2009

Tagged by 2 lovely ladies and two of my best online buddies...Chris of The Mommy Journey and Niko Ganda of Niko’s Blog

USING ONLY ONE WORD! It’s not as easy as you might think! Copy and change the answers to suit you and pass it on. It’s really hard to use only one-word answers. Be sure to tag the person who sent it to you!

1. Where is your cell phone? PC

2. Your hair? Black

3. Your mother? Sleeping

4. Your father? Working

5. Your favorite food? Italian

6. Your dream last night? Husband

7. Your favorite drink? Water

8. Your dream/goal? Life's Purpose (oopps! 2 words!)

9. What room you are in? Living

10. Your hobby? Blogging

11. Your fear? Diseases

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Philippines

13. Where were you last night? Condo

14. Something that you aren’t? Perfect

15. Muffins? Heavy

16. Wish list item? 5D (wink!)

17. Where you grew up? Taytay Rizal

18. Last thing you did? Shower

19. What are you wearing? Sundress

20. Your TV? Panasonic

21. Your pets? Cichlids

22. Friends? Bloggers

23. Your life? Colorful

24. Your mood? Relaxed

25. Missing someone? In-laws

26. Car? Civic

27. Something you’re not wearing? Earrings

28. Your favorite store? Rustans

29. Your favorite color? Red

30. When is the last time you laughed? Today

31. Last time you cried? Movie

32. Who will resend this? Friends

33. One place that I go to over and over? Bathroom

34. One person who emails me regularly? Atzzz

35. My favorite place to eat? Reyes

Calling all of these sites! You're tagged to answer in One Word. Enjoy!

And thanks to Recel of My Written Xpressions for the Over The Top Award!

6 comments:

Mary Ann Moreno-binuya said...

Hi Ench! Thank you for tagging me. :)

Chris said...

its great to know more about you!

Genejosh said...

wow nice layout...i see my blog listed..thanks for remembering me..do it later...thanks sa visit Mom Enchie...

Our Adventures Together/
Her and History

kAyE said...

wenks. you were already tagged na pala. i tagged you din kase. ahehehe :D

Jacris said...

Hi friend it's been a week na since I visited your page naging busy kasi ako this past few days anyways! I love your blog layout ang cute=)lalo na yung banner mo simple and elegant cute ng little prince mo.Before I forgot thank you for the tag I will post this soon and brb after I post it. Have a great weekend =)

onlinemommy said...

Thanks mommy Ench for sharing. This was also passed to me by Mommy Chris.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS