Mommy Moments---School Days!

26 June 2009

mommy moments


I'm glad that I have an entry today. My son started school summer of this year. It has been a good year for us. I thought that I won't be able to cope and provide the essentials when it comes to his education. I am thankful that God provided and we're able to enroll him in a private school. Education is both a milestone to the child and as a parent.The photos that I will be sharing are from his Summer Class Graduation last May 21. The class concentrated on child interaction. It was perfect for Franky in preparation for the real school.

Here, my son holding his first recognition/certificate. Another step forward in this lifetime.
I wish and pray for him all the best. That people will treat him right and respect him, as to what he is--- being Respectful to others.Bringing him to school everyday, is just like enrolling myself to school again. We Moms are here to guide help our children. So, consider that it is going to be another set of school experience for us.

The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows. ~Sydney J. Harris

Proud Mom... after the short ceremony we had a small feast with the teachers and the other parents. Everybody was friendly and warm.

Seeing the fruit of your hardwork is enough to make Papa proud. Dads are working to provide the best.
And my husband was able to achieve a goal partially---by starting out great, giving our son what's suppose to be given on time.
There's more to come before we an say, we did it. Right now, all we're concentrating at is the present.
Share your Mommy Moments with us! Go to: Mommy Moments

17 comments:

Meikah said...

Good photos! I agree with you when you say that a child's education is a milestone both for the child and the parents. :) Keep at it!

Evan's Mom said...

I wish him the best for his new school year, and for you too, enjoy the school experience. Have a good weekend mommy :)

~wickedlysexy c",? said...

totoo yun na ang school experiences ng ating little ones ay additional school experiences for us parents...

have a nice weekend!
mineĊ› here;
Mommy Moments: School Days

Happy Thoughts said...

I also bring my son to school everyday and I feel I'm starting school over again. I get worried about assignments and even look forward to their programs and field trip in the coming months! LOL

Happy Thoughts said...

Btw, here's my entry. http://www.happythoughtshappytot.com/2009/06/mommy-moments-school-days.html

SASSY MOM said...

Hi, Mommy Enchie! It's nice to see you once again, I have been an absentee blogger for quite sometime.

Your photos are so cool! Happy weekend!

☆Willa☆ said...

Congrats to your (not-so) little boy,and yeah, it's just the beginning though, more to come!
My Mommy Moments

Jacris said...

You are definitely a proud mom!Congratulation sis.Wow all the hardwork is all worth it.I am happy for you =)

Cecile said...

very nice pix here; perfect! i agree, heir milestones are ours as well! good luck with your son and congrats to you!

rossel said...

great family and great supportive parents. happy mommy moments. God bless your family!

Jacris said...

Btw Enchie,done posting the award here http://emotemylife.blogspot.com/2009/06/tag-from-enchie.html

Chris said...

franky is blessed to have you both as his parents.. :) and yes, more milestones ahead enchie...

thanks for sharing with us.. by the way, im grabbing your button!

Enchie said...

Hi Moms! will get back at ya soon! Have a great weekend! and thanks for the visits.Hugs!

jeng said...

Your son is blessed to have you as a mom ; ) Great pictures!

darly said...

Your pictures are great, i can see two proud parents beaming with such joy and pride next to your charming little boy.

God bless you always.

Seiko said...

First step to a brighter future ahead of him ...I know & I believe that he will make it as long as your boost & the right guidance from both of you is always there.Have a lovely weekend!

Ebie said...

Congratulations Franky! Move on to the next...how exciting!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS