Thankful...

30 June 2009

I would like to thank Maggie A Taste Of Both Worlds and Stacey of All Stace All The Time for these 2 awards.



And big THANKS to the following moms for nominating Sweet Nothings under the category of Emerging Influential Blog for 2009.

Mommy Jac of Mom’s Special Diary
Mommy Peh of Make or Break
Mommy Chris of The Mommy Journey
Mommy Fedhz of Home Buddies
Mommy Willa of Smart Mommy
If only I have the extra time, I would also have my list of the top 10 Influential Bloggers. There's so much to share and to write. I started here looking up to other blogs too and I still do. I found not only friendship, but inspiration and happiness reading stories from all aspects of life.
I am also thankful for having a permanent blog design. I have always wished for this since I started with Blogger. Having a personal web design that goes well with the site title, adds excitement for the readers and visitors. It makes them know the author more as a person inside-out.

13 comments:

Beth said...

You deserve the nomination Enchie! I always visit your blog because of its interesting posts and beautiful pics! :)

Karen said...

Congrats to the awards!! i know you deserve them. :D

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

congrats sa iyong award sis.musta ka na?

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

congrates on the awards, Enchie! :)

joy said...

congrats enchie for your nomination! and your blog deserves all these lovely awards. take care.

Beth said...

I have two awards for you too! I think you received them already. I just thought you deserve to have them again! Khit di mo na post, ok lang, I jst remembered to award them to you!

Jacris said...

Congratulation Enchie, you deserve every award and nomination.Keep it up dear =)

Have a lovely day/night =)

☆♥ ☆WILLA☆♥ ☆ said...

you're welcome ,Enchie, you deserved it!

Seiko said...

Congrats Mommy Enchie!I believe you deserved these all!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi enchie, you've just been tagged in my special Friendship Chain Tag! Hv fun! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi enchie, it's me again! you've just been tagged! Enjoy! :)

niko said...

you deserve every award ench! am so thankful to you too.. thanks for the friendship.

it this really ur last template??/ am happy you found what you have been wishing for in a template.. pramis love ko to.. sarap sa mata.. sarap magbasa :)

ingat lagi!

onlinemommy said...

Congrats Mommy!

You deserved it :)

I also enjoy reading other mom's stories. Sometimes, they made me teary-eyed, sometimes, they made me laugh. But most of the time I get inspired by other mom's experiences.

Just like your blog. I enjoy coming back here for new posts :)

Have a great weekend.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS