Health Update

16 June 2009

I am very thankful and grateful for the care and concern my blogger friends showed with regards to my health situation.

I am truly blessed to have you guys...
For an update, aside from my regular vitamins, I am taking an Iron supplement ( Ferrous Sulfate) 2 tablets every after meal. I consulted with my dad if I should see a doctor. But he suggest to stay with my regular meds. Our family, as much as possible, we try to keep healthy by going natural. We try to stay away from hospitals and clinics.
Seeing a doctor or a professional is not a bad idea. It is actually the best way. Based on some of my experiences, most of the time, they tend to look beyond and give advises and stuff to make us stay longer. Its becoming more like a business instead of providing health care. I'm not saying all doctors or hospitals.
Knowing the symptoms was already an advantage. Most likely, a set of medications/treatment will follow. Lucky if there's a home treatment available.
As explained earlier, it was my fault why I got into such situation. I thought that I'm okay since it hasn't been happening for the past year...Now, I promise to get back to my regular Iron in- take especially during my monthly period. It's pure negligence on my part. And it will not happen again.
I am still considering seeing a doctor sooner or later... It's much better to keep healthy, by not feeling a single pain whether it comes naturally or not. Hugs for you guys!

11 comments:

kikamz said...

Hello ench! i was alarmed to read your last blog post. I hope everything is alright now. You should remember to take iron supplements religiously na.. Natakot naman ako dun sa tanong mo: "What if I slept with a low blood pressure, will I still wake up the following day?" Glad it was remedied immediately. Get well soon ha? God bless always!

pehpot said...

I did not catch that last night.. kung hindi, for sure di ako nakatulog sa pag aalala sau..

anyway, just eat plenty of green leafy veggies.. di ba pangpadami daw dugo un?

as for your hospital beliefs. ganyan din kame eh, remember when my first born .. experienced severe tummy pain at sabi ng doctor e rapture daw ng appendix nun pala spasm lang.. hay naku!

i heard one time in a radio stations, the announcer is advising his listeners not to go to a doctor kase daw imbes na gumaling ka lalala pa ang sakit mo hehe...

Make or Break

Beth said...

yes, take meds na...mhirap magkasakit ha? mas magastos pa. buti naman at naagapan. And buti din andyan lang si Daddy mo to look after you or advise you what's the best thing to do. Ingat lagi! :)

Momma Bams said...

Thank God you're already ok.. BUt you know, I agree with you about some doctors in the PI, mostly talaga ganun sila. Same experience with me and my mom.. My experience naman muntik na ko di makabalik ng Japan when I was 6 months prego, umuwi lang kasi ako for 3 weeks to be with my loveones, before flying back to Japan, nagpa-check up muna ako to make sure. Pinakaba pa ko ng doctor dahil kailangan pa daw nya ko obserbahan kaya di daw ako pwedi lumipad.. nwei di na ko bumalik dun kasi pinerahan lang ako.. Sensha na sa pagshare..

Anyway, im glad you're ok na..

Enchie said...

I understand your sentiments...grabe noh? thanks you again for being thoughtful and caring...

Karen said...

I agree on that...we don't trust doctors or hospitals that much here in our place, sometimes they get to misdiagnosed some patients and it's not good so we have to go to another city to be safe than sorry. I hope you're totally ok now...and keep taking your vitamins.

tc and God Bless!

joy said...

hi enchie! don't forget to take your iron supplement and vitamins, mahirap na magkasakit.take care of yourself always. i hope you are feeling a lot better now.

nurseabie said...

Hello enchie! Hope you feel great now. Continue to take your iron supplement. Eat veggies that are rich in iron. Take care always..mwah!

~wickedlysexy c",? said...

naku Mommy Enchie, mahirap talaga ang anemic...ako rin kasi anemic, so I know how it feels...just try to eat healthy lalo na malunggay pampadami daw talaga ng dugo yun.

tayo pa namang mga moms, ang hirap magkasakit kasi tayo ang lakas ng ating mga chikiting...

Take care always!

Mom from Manila

Clarissa said...

I'm glad that your'e ok now...mahirap magkasakit ang mga mums--buti na lang meron kang hubby na nagke-care sa yo.TC!!

niko said...

am glad ur better now.. dont forget na ur meds ha.. its better to be safe and healthy lagi.. :)

ingat ikaw lagi!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS