Weekend Snapshot--- What You Deserve On Mother's Day

11 May 2009

Happy Mother's Day to all WS Moms! My Mother's day celebration turned out to be one of the simplest celebration in 5 years.
I had a really bad Migraine Friday, the plan to go out of town was moved.
A separate post for my Mother's Celebration will be up soon. For now, here are the things my family gave me on Mother's Day.

According to Mommy Peh of Make or Break, All Flip-flops (Havaianas store) is having a Special sale for Mother's Day! For every 2 you get a 15% discount. Clearly, the Red Top issue is now over. I was able to purchase one and in my size! By the way, I totally think it was meant for me, because there were 2 pairs left. And they were hidden at the back of another color. My husband also purchased an additional 320 HD. He saw that Sims3 (watch out for the systems requirements) is coming out June 2. So he wants to prepare for it so I can play. Its also for my photos.


I received a long stem rose over dinner. We ate in a Thai Restaurant. The food was perfect. Restaurant thoughts on my food blog soon :D It was one of my memorable celebrations. It wasn't as grand but being with my family made it extra special. I used to celebrate together with my mom. I decided to have my own, and saved a date with mom this week. But no worries, I gave my Mother a call early in the morning, greeted her a Happy Mother's Day!!!
I would like to thank my friends and family who texted and left me message on Mother's Day... This year consist of a new set of memories to be cherished. Hugs!


Weekend Snapshot

15 comments:

Liza said...

Yay to flipflops, I like the red one. :)

Glad to know you had a great one. :)

SASSY MOM said...

Love flip flops too. It was nice to know that you had a wonderful Mom's Day celebration!

Dora said...

Happy Mother's Day to U! :D

Jona said...

Happy for you, a wish came true!

Arlene said...

Happy Mother's Day, Enchie! Those reds are so cute!

Willa said...

aww....i love the long stem rose! Glad you had a fab mom's day!

Gorgeous Nelly said...

Wow! that's so sweet. Happy Mother's Day. My WS entry is here.

Beth said...

wala akong roses! hehehe, pero ok lang, important pa din naman that my kids greeted me Happy Mother's Day! :)

sarap talaga ng Thai food di ba? mukhang na-aadik na din ako dyan e :) hindi ko nga lang alam ang tawag sa mga Thai dishes na nakain ko na kasi puro kain nga lang ako, :)

Beth said...

Hindi talaga ako pang food blogging Ench! hayyy...

anway, take care always! :)

EastCoastLife said...

Happy Mother's Day! That rose must be a treasure to you. :)

mommy jac said...

That is so sweet mommy Enchie.Happy mothers day. btw I have an award for you http://emotemylife.blogspot.com/2009/05/you-dont-say-super-comments-award.html

Have a lovely day.

pehpot said...

aw so sweet naman ng celebration nyo :)

Ebie said...

A simple celebration, yet a memorable one. Happy Mother's Day.

bang said...

nice havaianas! a belated Happy mom's day!

Michelle said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful Mother's Day. Sometimes the simplest of days are the most perfect days.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS