Weekend Snapshot---On a Rainy Weekend

01 June 2009


*I like to apologize for not being able to comment back to some participants on last week's WS.
Chicken Cordon Bleu for dinner and
Fun singing my heart out with the Magic Sing.

I don't like it when it rains too hard. Especially on weekends. We're stuck inside the house. Even an errand to the grocery store for some goodies was not applicable. I had to redo my laundry because it didn't dry well. A good dinner was the greatest. I prepared Cordon Bleu for dinner back to back with some hot soup. And entertained ourselves with the Magic Sing later. Was it my voice that's why it started to rain harder? LOL!
Happy WS! Join at http://weekendsnapshot.com/
Have a Lovely Week!

8 comments:

Ebie said...

You may be stuck in the house because of the rain, you still managed to make your weekend so much fun!

luna miranda said...

thank God for magic-song---it makes the boring & rainy weekend bearable!:D

Karen said...

It's fun to sing with the rain.

Dora said...

Looks very yummy.

Can i try one?

Pretty Life Online said...

Cool catch for WS... Have a great day! Hope you'll visit mine too.

Liza said...

Ako rin I love to sing, kaso ang kanta ang ayaw sa kin hahaha. Happy WS.

onlinemommy said...

Looks yummy! Do you have the recipe for the sauce? I don't how to make the sauce for the Cordon Bleu :D... We usually settle with Ketchup :D for the sauce..

☆Willa☆ said...

sana video ang pinost mo,para marinig namin ang iyong kanta. :)
passed muna ako sa WS this week. :)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS