Weekend Snapshot---Nano

18 May 2009

Saturday night: we had dinner at my parents house. I cooked Prawns with Mushrooms and Rosemary.

We had a good talk over dinner. Part of that, we made jokes of whoever was not around. (That is my Dad and my sister Ella).

Then, my brother (Nano) asked me to take his picture. He loves motor bikes. He actually own one. As a hobby, he pimped his own bike, he loves watching motor bike races on TV and collects pictures from various readings. This is also my very first photo of him. Nothing great, nothing unusual. Just a mere photo. I will invite him soon to make his own portfolio. So far, I only have pictures of my sisters. None from my brothers. I love to have a collection of them too.

Sunday: After hearing mass, we went to the Mall of Asia to kill time and to have a relaxing stroll. One of the things I enjoy with my husband everytime we go out, is to have a pressure-free malling. Breaking from the thought that shopping and malling should go together--- To malling and relaxing also goes well. I didn't take pictures. I mean, I considered it (not taking pics) to be part of our relaxation.
We were hoping to watch Star Trek on IMAX, but the timing wasn't for us. Maybe next time. To end, we had a full dinner in Teriyaki Boy.
What kept you over the weekend? Share it with us, over at http://weekendsnapshot.com/
CIAO!

17 comments:

jennytalks said...

hi Enchie musta na... that prawns looks ohhh so yummy ha..your weekends looks so fun and enjoyable

Mine
http://jennytalks.com/2009/05/ws-run-here-come-sponge-bob.html

Anzu's Mum said...

so yummy naman A.Enchie .. sarap nga siguro mga luto mo. Yummy

niko said...

nagutom ako bigla sa prawns mo.. sarap lantakan!!! sanan makatikim ako niyan.. bigla tuloy ako nagcrave dito heheeh

chef na chef ka tlga!!! galing mo..

Willa said...

i think dinner conversation is the best time to spend quality time with our family and friends.Have a great week ahead, Enchie! :)

luna miranda said...

conversations over family dinners are usually fun and vibrant. especially when you have these tasty prawns to share.

Lynn said...

That's why it's not good to be absent from family gatherings. You will be the center of discussion. :D

Have a great week ahead!

marites said...

got me drooling on those prawns!! ang sarap ah. :)

Mommy Jac said...

Wow sis,Prawns with Mushrooms ummm yummy!!

SASSY MOM said...

Hi, Mommy enchie! I love prawns! Glad to hear that you had a lovely bonding weekend with your family.

Thanks for the visit!

Presea said...

this is one of the reasons why i'm thankful i'm not allergic to seafood. :D

Beth said...

ang galing mo talaga magluto Enchie! ang sarap tingin pa lang! fave ko yan, khit ma-cholesterol! nku, sana makakain ako niyan one of these days! :)

me naman, gumala ng weekend. sayang kasi ung sunshine :) pero walang beach, gala lang talaga.

take care! :)

joe-ann said...

my mouth is watering..LOL. the prawn looks so tempting.hope you can share recipe.thanks.

Race said...

that gets me drooling over your prawns! weekend is enjoyable always especially when there's good food to share!

kikamz said...

ang sarap naman ng hipon ench!!!! naglalaway na ako dito! wala kasing fresh seafoods dito kasi malayo kami sa dagat! huhu! frozen hipon lang ang nabibili namin... ang mahal pa! :((

Parenting Through Divorce said...

Wow looks so yummy! I love seafoods and your post is so perfect!

Ebie said...

Sarap!, I used to be allergic to shrimp, but over the years, I got over it. Ms Enchie, you are a good cook!

Tetcha said...

The prawns look yummy! And that was a beautiful shot of your brother Nano. You really had a fun weekend, Enchie. A hardworking mom like you deserves it.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS