Weekend Snapshot---Greenapple Cheesecake

25 May 2009



My weekend was spent at home. I decided to free myself from certain chores and habits I do daily, like blogging. I cooked a good meal from breakfast, lunch, dinner and some midnight snacks. The only thing that I did away from the usual was a quick stop at the Gateway Mall to buy donuts for my son. We immediately went home and enjoyed our purchase for the day.

Introducing, Krispy Kreme's Greenapple Cheesecake Donut.

I was never fond of eating assorted donuts. I'm all for chocolate. If not, just the plain ones. But this, I must admit, I made exceptions. We also bought their New York Cheesecake. Both are really good. Not too sweet, not too heavy and it is very delicious.

I got too relaxed, I totally forgot about my WS entry. So immediately I took a picture of my precious donut.

Happy WS!
Join Us! Weekend Snapshot

9 comments:

onlinemommy said...

Looks Yummy! Kakagutom hehehe...

thanks for visiting...

God Bless!

Kero said...

i am am totally devoted to their warmed up original glazed.(*_*) Happy Monday! Hope you can come visit my WS entry too!

tigerfish said...

That's a new combination of greenapple on a cheesecake for me :)

Race said...

you got me drooling over them, mmm looks very yummy!

Ebie said...

Sometimes it is good to do away with our routine, but that was a quick thinking posting this. Delicous! I am now ready for dessert! Enjoy your week.

Willa said...

Last late saturday i got kindo bored too doing stuff online and i start cleaning our kitchen, my husband have to asked me if I'm sick. LOL!

and that cheesecake will absolutely get rid of my boredome! :)

Marites said...

I tried NY cheesecake before and it's quite good. That cheesecake looks quite yummy, i'd like to try it next time i get to Krispy Kreme:)

Marites said...

i forgot my WS is here

SandyCarlson said...

That looks absolutely wonderful!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS