Busy, busy, busy...Tired!

28 May 2009

Quick post before retiring for the night. I just got home from my hometown. I am pretty tired coz I helped my mom do some gardening and I was doing the carrying (big pots) for her. Plus, I got drenched this afternoon going to my dentist. It suddenly poured. Ha!
I wanted to blog hop but I can't na.
K.O!
Surely I won't be able to drop and hop until Sunday again. I decided to keep my weekend blog free. Anyway when school starts, I will have all the time while my son is at school. Will miss you all. But I'll try to take a peek once in a while.
I owe 2 Mommy Moments na Chris!
Happy TGIF and have a relaxing weekend!

12 comments:

onlinemommy said...

Night Mommy Ench!
Have a blessed weekend :)

Anzu's Mum said...

Happy weekends... busybee din kami coz my lil sis will be back home on tues =( **huggies**

Chris said...

busy si mommy enchie! :D

happy weekend and looking forward to your MM entries ha! :D

nurseabie said...

Happy weekend! Enjoy the rest of the weekend..

Maria said...

That's okey sister. We need to spent time with our family. That is the most important. Happy weekend and enjoy the week. take care.

Jes said...

wow busay k dn? eheheh busy lhat ng moms ngyun ahahah =) pero s apasukan nde n ulit =) salamat sa dalaw =)

☆Willa☆ said...

Enjoy your weekend, Ench! Looking forward to read your exciting post next week! :)

mommy jac said...

Have fun Enchie and relax muna see you around pag nag start na ang school...

Have a lovely weekend =)

Tetcha said...

Go ahead. Give yourself that much needed rest. There'll be other days to blog-hop. Enjoy your weekend.

fedhz said...

just enjoy and relax! ^^ v

Seiko said...

Take your time Mommy Enchie,afterall schoolings gonna start soon.Have a Blessed Sunday!Hugs!

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

sweet naman ni mom enchie, nag help sa gardening ni mama... happy weekend.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS