15 May 2009

Blog Prayer Brigade for the 2010 Presidential Election


With the 2010 Philippine Election getting nearer,

Dear Lord, We humbly ask for guidance and wisdom in choosing the right leaders who will lead us to a brighter, clean, and productive future. We solemnly pray for peace on election day and enlightenment for our citizens. 

This We ask through Your Precious Son Jesus. Amen.

0o0o
I, Enchie C. support the cause of the Blog Prayer Brigade for the election of the Future President of the Republic of the Philippines and I do solemnly promise to recite the prayer, which I wrote, in my own convenient time and regularly as possible until the 2010 Presidential Election commences. Let it be written, let it be done.

As a responsible citizen and a voter, I will not only tag 7 people. I shall give all my fellow Filipino bloggers in my bloglist the chance to join me in this Prayer Brigade for the 2010 Presidential Election.
Change Will Start With YOU!

2 comments:

bluepanjeet said...

hello Enchie,

in behalf of the other six bloggers who collaborated with me in this project, and as well as the other bloggers who joined the cause, we thank you so much for part taking in this beautiful cause/prayer.

your last words on your post epitomizes the change we need in our country: change starts with us.

We'll link you up. God Bless Enchie and spread the word.

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

happy weekend enchie

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...