Weekend Snapshot---M&M's Peanut

26 April 2009



My weekend was over all spent like a whirlwind. There was just too much going on. And these are just small things packed together.

Like:
-going to Greenhills, to have our desktop checked again,
-my son may have become a victim of food poisoning (but all is well for him),
-my boys wasn't able to get their annual haircut (all 3 barbershops were full),
-unable to decide where to have dinner on a Sunday.

I really had nothing exciting to hold onto but a pack of M&M's Peanut. As the cashier from the grocery finished encoding my purchase, I grabbed packs of M&M's from their small rack.

Thinking, "to end the week and to start it, a good munch will still make it an exciting one for me :D".

Join Us @ Weekend Snapshot

17 comments:

Karen said...

Now that my pregnancy is over, I can enjoy eating chocolate.

Ebie said...

I only eat nut coated M&M's and they are delicious. Thanks for this post. It reminds me to post about my M&M dispenser. Also. those regular ones, you can have it personalized. I ordered them for my daughter's wedding. Hehe! I comment too much!

shydub said...

Hmmm M&Ms hubbys fave pakainin mo yan ng isang baldeng m&m hindi yan titigil hanggat di maubos. sweet shot mommy ench

Willa said...

now, that's what I call weekend!
a colorful and yummy chocos is really a great way to sit down and relax while wondering what happen to your weekend. :)

Juliana RW said...

hmmm...yummy

My WS entry this week : in HERE. I hope you have time to visit. Thanks

Enchie said...

Thanks guys! I'll visit back soon :D

JoyD said...

I'll munch that with you Mom Enchie..... Hope your lil boy is feeling well.... have a good week mine is here http://whenmomtalks.com/2009/04/weekend-nature-trip.html

Hazel said...

I wouldn't mind munching them too if I had nothing else to do :) The colors make them even more inviting. Have a nice week.

pehpot said...

Penge naman ako nyan!

nice excuse to munch on chocolates.. glad to know na OK na baby mo :)

Make or Break

Dora said...

I like those with peanuts. ;)

Jes said...

hmm that looks yummy! =) love it! pero mas love kochocolate lng eheheh =) nweis here's an award for yu - http://ishiethan.blogspot.com/2009/04/2009-friendship-and-blogger-award.html

SASSY MOM said...

Whoa! That's quite a day, Mommy! Glad to know that your boy is okay. Mine is here.

luna miranda said...

the colors remind me of the colors of nail polish i wanted to try on Saturday. different color on each nail.:D

Beth said...

I love MnMs too!

My boys weren't able to hve their haircut too last weekend. The barbershop is full, too! :) Ano kaya meron at sabay sabay silang nagdecide magpagupit last Sat? :)

Thanks for dropping by! :)

Arlene said...

colorful!

Pwede pahingi? Reminds me of the movie - The WEdding Planner. :)

Laine's Cutie Abode said...

wow! looks sooo yummy. :)) sarap kainin. i love chocolates. uhmm..tulo na laway ni me. lolz!

caryn said...

heehee. i'm a fan of blue m&ms ;-)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS