Weekend Snapshot---Chocolate Karnival

13 April 2009


I have been waiting for the Holy Week to end , just to be able to try some of these choco goodness.
For quite sometime, I stopped visiting Krispy Kreme. I think I had too much of it... You know, the tendency of getting tired of something, if taken too much. Nothing against KK I love their doughnuts. It's just me, eating a lot!(lol).
I finally went inside a KK outlet to try their new KARNIVAL doughnuts. Check it out!



It comes in new chocolate glazed varieties. The chocolate coating is very rich. The sweetness is just right, perfect for the family. A dozen costs Php365 at any KK in the metro.


Join Us! Weekend Snapshot

10 comments:

niko said...

oh my.. ang weakness ko!!! suddenly biglang kumulo tyan ko :)

saraaaaaaaap naman nita mom ench!!

Karen said...

Looks so sweet and delicious but I can't eat some yet, maybe after giving birth.

SASSY MOM said...

Yummmy! Reminds me, I haven't claimed my free... have a great week, mommy!

Jena Isle said...

They look delicious , so they must be yummy. When I am in one of those melancholic moments, I gorge myself with chocolates. hmmmmm. Definitely mouth watering...I've got to taste some of those someday. Cheers.

J@n!ce said...

So many version of chocolate donuts. They can really satisfy a crazy chocolate fan like me ;)

luna miranda said...

sinful! i need to run...fast...away from KK!:D

Jes said...

wow chocolates..kahapon ko pa gusto mag chocolate sa starbucks...kainis mahal kasi ahahaha =)

kg said...

i was able to taste their chocolate glaze donuts. what i loves about it was that it wasn't too sweet. i'm guessing they used semi-sweet cocoa for this. yummmiee!

Laine's Cutie Abode said...

wow, it looks so yummy and deliciouso . how i wish there's also a krispy kreme branch here in our place. :))

Twinkie said...

Wow!!! Nakakainis ganda ng pagkakuha parang pwede dukutin from the pc. :D

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS