Vote For Sweet Nothings!

09 April 2009

Voting officially started. Please support and vote for my entry ”A Woman’s Tale”

The Readers Poll


The Readers Poll


In order to vote you need to own a site. Any blogging site! Multiply is also considered.
Poll Procedure. To cast your votes, just click on the banner.

My blogging story was based on how blogging inspired my life and how my life became an inspiration to every story I shared. I found other interesting entries with good writings. Stories of different kinds. I am still going to be thankful and grateful even if I don't win. It was an opportunity, a chance for me to grab and share my Life's Story. It were and still are the inspirations I am holding onto up to now, even until my time is through.

6 comments:

Chris said...

hello enchie!!! :) hows your Holy Week?

well, i think i will vote for you! :)

God bless you! have a great weekend!

fedhz said...

Hi, Mommy Ench! Yup you're right. I'm glad I am able to share my thoughts to others. ^^v

Jona said...

Ench, tingnan mo naman 2AM binibisita ko blog mo ha, adik hehehe! vote sana kita kaya lang not available yung post pag click ko yung link.

shydub said...

Hi enchie, its midnight already here. I have a question, how many times a blogger is allowed to cast their votes? what if you have two blogs are you allowed to vote twice? Curious lng, kasi nauna yong isa so naka boto rin ako sa kanya and I want to vote your entry too.Happy easter!

pehpot said...

sana pede din tayo bumoto no..LOL

Mommy Blog
Blogging Tips

shydub said...

Hi enchie, in behalf of my sister I casted a vote to you from her hehehehe. clever me huh. We love your writings girl. enjoy blogging!

http://www.kelchel.com

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS