22 April 2009

I Heart Mother Earth

My Share For The Environment...
Photobucket

Thank you Mommy Jac for this wonderful tag. It was nice that someone made something to help in the awareness of the environment.
To Jes, for tagging me and ShyDub for opening this tag to her bloglist.

Here's the rules:

~Click the badge and get the code then put the logo on your blog sidebar and post.
~Tell us what is your contribution to our planet? You live here for sure you've got something to share!! Post any pictures or share some of your ideas on how to help and save out planet Earth.
~Post this rules.
~Share this meme-tag to as many Blogger as you can think.

Reusable bags. This one was from Shopwise. It is being sold for P99. I got 3 for my groceries. It is a very sturdy bag. Not as fashionable like the reusables abroad. But it greatly emphasizesd on helping the environment with its green color and logo. SM supermarket and department stores also offers green bags for your shopping convenience.

Like Mommy Chris, I also separate plastic bottles, cans and cartons. I give them to our caretaker. She earns, by selling them to the junkshop. And surely the junkshop will recycle those plastics. The plastic bottles are also useful as pots for your flowers. My dad would use them as pots for his herbs.

I feel responsible and good about it. This is my help in keeping the environment safe and clean.
And lastly, proper disposal of our trash is important. Learning to segregate is a good start.

I am tagging every blogger in my bloglist and every visitor who wishes to share their ideas to keep Mother Nature healthy.

9 comments:

Beth said...

Happy Earth Day din!

La akong post about this e, kaya read ko na lang posts nyo. :) yun na lang share ko hahaha! :)

Blogger Rise said...

Happy mother earth day :)

Michelle said...

What a great tag for Earth day. We try to do our part hear at home too. I really would like to pick up some of those reusable bags for grocery shopping. Thanks for sharing today.

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi enchie! you've just been awarded because your blog is simply Over The Top! Yay!! Come pick up your award at my place, k! :)

Meryl (proud pinay) said...

hi sis, great job ^_^
by the way,i like yung mga trashcans nyo very colorful halos lahat ng favorite kong color nandyan ehehe

me said...

Hello MOmmy Enchie..I voted for you..tc

Umma said...

Hello Mommy Ench.. Happy EARTH Day to you.

Good to know that you were able to contribute for the sake of mother Earth. Its one hell trash can be save once people will do like you do. Keep it up.

cpsanti said...

i always try to bring my own water bottle and shopping bag ;-)

caryn said...

here in tokyo, the myhashi project is really popular ;-) everybody's bringing their own chopsticks!

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...