Entrecard Deleted My Account

07 April 2009

Hi guys! you might notice that my Food Blog's Ec is not accessible. Entrecard deleted it for some valid reasons. My bad, I got carried away. I forgot that my site must not contain any music or any pop-up window.
Photobucket
Just to make it clear, the pop-up came when I posted my Google page rank (the one in color). It indicated that once you put it on your site, a pop-up will show. I believe that the pop-up mislead them for something else, that added to the reasons why they deleted my account. For the record, My site is safe to visit. It doesn't even contain any widgets of all sorts. Just the basics, which you will also find in other sites.

If you have these: music or a pop-up. Better check twice, you might be next for elimination. They really mean it. Especially now, they're in the process of upgrading their system.

I applied again for a new Entrecard. Account for verification. Btw, I prefer Page Rank Checker 1
, its safer.

4 comments:

Beng said...

ay, dapat pala di basta nagaapprove?

Michelle said...

Oh no, that's terrible. I had no idea that you couldn't have pop ups or music. Thanks for the tip. EC is just crazy right now. I'm not sure what to think about all these changes. Hope you get a new account soon. Take care.

Ebie (The Main-Ingredient) said...

Yup, i was surprised when I saw the notice.

pehpot said...

ay hindi ko alam to ah.. buti at nasabi mo sa amin :)

Mommy Blog
Blogging Tips

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS