100 Truths and More Awards To Start The Week!

05 April 2009

Thanks to My New Sister Meryl, for this award. I Love Your Blog Too!

To two of my closest in the blogosphere. Hay...Blogging is not complete without you guys!. Thanks for being thoughtful all the time. Chris and Jes .
And to Mommy Jac, thanks for this Queen of Blogs award. We're all Queens with our life's stories.
Niko and Jean for the 100 Truths Tag. Ooohhh...I'm going to unleash more, of what kind of a person I am.
001. Real Name: Francis
002. Nickname(s): Enchie
003. Age: 30
004. Horoscope: Sagittarius
005. Male or Female: Female
006. Elementary: Assumption/ Montessori
007. Middle School: Montessori
008. High School: Montessori
009. College School: St. Paul QC
010. Hair color: Black
011. Long or Short: Long
012. Loud or Quiet: Quiet
013. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans
014. Phone or Camera: Camera! I can live a day without my cellphone. That is, if my husband is with me.
015. Health Freak: Sometimes
016. Drink or Smoke: Drink. I'm done with smoking.
017. Do you have a crush on someone: Yes. Mr. Cruz
018. Eat or Drink: Both!!
019. Piercings: Ears
020. Tattoos: Want one at the back of my ear.
021. Social or Anti-Social: Depends
022. Righty or lefty: Righty
023. First piercing: I can'r recall, maybe around 5. I have to ask my mom. (lol)
024. First relationship: Neighbor, a childhood friend, as usual.
025. First Best Friend: None. I have close buddies.
026. First Award: Most Talented and Most Industrious. (Gradeschool and Highschool.)
027. First Kiss: Nah! I don't know if that was a kiss.
028. First Pet: Fish. Want a pet doggie for my little one soon.
029. First Big Vacation: I don't recall. Really. Every family gathering is a big vacay.
030. First Love at first sight: I don't believe in it.
031. First Big Birthday: Fun! Awesome. My dad would always make jokes that of all his kids, I'm the only one who would make party requests. Guilty!
032. First Surgery: Forehead. But I don't remember "it" happening. I was a kid then. I still have the scar.
033. First sport you joined: Volleyball


This or That
034. Orange or Apple juice: Orange Juice.
035. Rock or Rap: Rock
036. Country or Screamo: Country
037. NSYNC or Backstreet boys: Backstreet Boys!
038. Britney spears or Christina Aguilera: Xtina!
039. Night or Day: Depends
040. Sun or Moon: Depends
041. TV or Internet: Both. I surf the net while watching TV
042. Playstation or xbox: Playstation!
043. Kiss or hug: Want some of both
044. Iguana or turtle: Iguana
045. Spider or bee: Neither
046. Fall or spring: Spring
047. Limewire or iTunes: Neither
048. Soccer or baseball: Baseball

Currently
049. Eating: None
050. Drinking: None
051. Excitement level: Excited and Great! Children's Party later!
052. I’m about to: Eat Lunch
053. Listening to: Rain Drops on WMP
054. Plan for today: Buy Birthday Gift
055. Waiting for: My Husband to get ready
056. Energy Level: Full
057. Thinking of someone: My Dad. He's waiting for us.
058. Want kids?: Yes
059. Want to get married?: I'm married!
060. When?: Renewing Our Wedding Vows.
061. How many kids do you want: 2 or 3
062. Any name on the mind: Emmanuelle for a Girl and Coco for Boy
063. What did you want to be when you were little: Flight Stewardess
064. Careers in mind: A Mother and Wife
065. Mellow future or wild: Mellow future
066. Something you would never try: Drugs, Suicide
067. When do you want to die: I'm not thinking of that. Never crossed my mind.
068. Lips or Eyes: Both!
069. Romantic or Funny?: Both
070. Shorter or Taller?: Anything
071. Protective or Caring?: Both
072. Romantic or Spontaneous?: Both
073. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms?: Not necessary
074. Sensitive or Loud?: Neither of the two
075. Hook-up or Relationship?: Attached
076. Trouble Maker or Hesitant?: Neither
077. Muscular or normal: Normal
078. Kissed a stranger: Never
079. Broken a bone: None. Thank God!
080. Lost glasses or contacts: Not wearing one
081. Ran away from home: Nope
082. Held a gun/knife for self defence: Nope
083. Killed somebody: Never
084. Broken someone’s heart: None
085. Had your heart broken: Yes
086. Been arrested: Nope!
087. Cried when someone died: Yes. Like a River.
088. Liked a friend more than a friend: Not Important anymore.

Do you believe in
089. Yourself: Yes. 100%
090. Miracles: Yes.
091. Love at first sight: Nope
092. Heaven: Absolutely
093. Santa Claus: Not anymore. But I had fun when I was a kid.
094. Tooth Fairy: Nope
095. Kiss in the first date: SNope
096. Angels: Yes.


Answer Truthfully
097. Is there 1 person you want to be with right now?: Yes
098. Are you seriously happy with where you’re in life now?: Yes.
099. Do you believe in God?: Yes

100. Post as 100 truths and tag 10 people. I'm tagging Mommy Jac, Chris , Jes, Fedhz , Beng ,Beth, Azumi’s Mom, Isa , Rhea

7 comments:

Chris said...

hi enchie! i just completed this post too :) check it out!

mommy jac said...

Hi dear thank you for this award ^o^

shydub said...

Visiting here enchie, hows your weekend? nice tag 100 truths laglagan na to hehehe. I love your real name gurl, I got that tag too, and hopeyou don't mind I copied some of the questions coz mine theres a lot of numbers missing. have a good week friend.

fedhz said...

Hi, Mommy! kaw ha, lagi mo ko tina-tag. dami ko na nga di napopost. nsa drafts ko lang. di ko pa natatapos. sensya na. pag natapos ko na ung deadline ko, kakaririn ko na ung blog ko. thanks ha!

Daisy said...

I truly enjoyed reading your blog post today. my day just started and i am smiling.

Have a nice day!

Beth said...

andito pala ako, sige gawin ko na nga to later, thanks ha? :)

pehpot said...

nice tag.. seems interesting kaso tamad pa ako.. LOL

Mommy Blog
Blogging Tips

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS