Who Wants To Ride His Pink Pony?!!!

05 February 2009

I do!
Actually, it's a horse. It's so cute, that you'll think its a pony. This was taken from my husband's Baguio Trip 2 weeks ago.
It made me remember this old cartoon I love watching when I was a kid---My Little Pony.
I think most of the horses had a make-over to catch the tourist's attention. And it worked. The guys didn't even mind just to have a shot with the pink-haired horse. And I'm dying to see and have a great picture with it myself.

4 comments:

Mary Ann Moreno-binuya said...

Hi Enchie! I have been waiting for your new recipe. Kailan ka ulit magpo-post?;)

Well, I remember that horse in the picture. May pictures din sila nang nagpunta kami sa Baguio. Hay, 2 yrs in a row na kami palagi sa Baguio nagpupunta. Sana maiba naman this year.

See u! God Bless!

JiLL said...

Wee! I wanna ride! I wanna ride! hehe..
hey, I have an award for you, please do check it out:
http://teepin.blogsome.com/2009/02/05/jill-gets-awarded/

pehpot said...

CUTENESS!!!!

"Ice Pony Girl" said...

CUTE!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS