Where Art Thou Did My Size Go?

23 February 2009

Oh where thou ought did my Havaianas Top size go?!


I went around in every flip flop store and they have you not available to my size. Geez...My oh my...
I have been looking for this Havaianas Red Top for a very long time. My mind was all set to buy this red flipflops than a pair of red flat shoes. I went around, at every 'All FlipFlops' store and they don't have my size...I have the option of buying it online, but the question is, will the fit be according to what I like or to what I desire. It's best to buy such if you get to try it first. Letting your footsies feel the comfort and to admire the beauty it will bring to one's foot. I have a second choice of design and even a third. But still, my size was not available.
Now, I play the waiting game. The good people of All Flipflops are happy to let me know as soon as my size is available. I just hope I won't be waiting 'til forever...

6 comments:

niko said...

whoa!!! where really on earth did ur shoe size go?? :)

naku mom ench malaking bulas ka siguro! :) il wait for that flip flops with u ha..

how are u???

S-H-Y said...

Don´t worry maybe soon they will have your size LOL...

J@n!ce said...

Enchie, when did you take that retro avatar? It looks so cool !! I've not tried styling my hair that way cos I'm spending so much to make them straight lah.... hahahaha :D:D:D

Umma said...

Mommy Ench.. is that you in your Profile photo? Look so sixties hahahah I love it!! super cool!!

Or you just fixed it with photoshope?

Jes said...

re:comments ni umma - oo gnda ng photo mo sa profile mo ahahha =) bagay sayu ahahah =)
nweis nkagrab k b ng opp?? me mga 10 dollars nd 20 tpos naka white sakin yun pla d pede sakin! nakakainis!!! ehehehhe =)

GAGAY said...

te ench..heheh! pagawa ka nalng,, specialized! ehhehe!


Gagay
Gagay, MD

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS