Weekend Snapshot---PhoHoa

22 February 2009

Com Tom Thit Nuong or

Marinated Prawns with Grilled Porkchop on Rice

Com Bo Xao or

Tenderloin Beef with Rice

Our weekend was just plain. We went window shopping on the latest gadgets. I was on the look for a nice new pair of Havaianas (another entry to follow) and had a wonderful dinner at Pho Hoa Vietnamese Noodle House.

"Pho Hoa restaurants feature naturally flavored, low-calorie, delicious soups with the choicest slices of brisket, flank, eye round steak,... Each bowl of soup is accompanied with fresh coriander leaves, bean sprouts, hot peppers, lemon wedges... to give the customers a complete, nutritious and well-balanced meal."

*restaurant thoughts on What's Cookin From My Kitchen & Stuff (soon)

Have a blessed and productive week everyone!

Join Us at: http://weekendsnapshot.com/

8 comments:

J@n!ce said...

I've only had Vietnamese food twice. They are really healthy I can see :)

shydub said...

I haven't eaten vietnamese food yet, but this looks yummy to me. I like chinese foods I'm thinking do they have the same taste since they are both asian foods.
have a great weekend to you too enchie.

FickleMinded said...

I've never tasted vietnamese food before or at least none that i am aware of, and your entry looks so yummy!
WeekendSnapshot

Dora said...

Hey! Have not tried Viet. food b4. The one in the 1st pic looks so delicious! :)

SASSY MOM said...

That look yumm, mommy! Tried Pho Hoa once but kids don't like the Viet taste. Have a great week ahead.

sweetytots said...

that looks so yummy !!my entry is here

EastCoastLife said...

I have my first taste of Vietnamese food in Manila! My Filipino best friend brought me for the Beef noodles. It was awesome!

Lynn said...

I'm not into Vietnamese cuisine but I've tried the prawns with grilled porkchops and they're good.

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS