Weekend Snapshot---Meet Boomer

16 February 2009

Instead of posting anything realated to Valentines Day, I decided to share these pictures of our new pups. It's been a long time since we had dogs and pups around the house. Well, "Fido", the Mom was able to give birth to 3 healthy pups.

Meet Boomer
He is my favorite. I like how black and brown was combined. A male pup. But I don't really mind, because he's so cute!!!
We took the name Boomer from our former dog. I don't know the breed, but he looks like Lassy (from the movie). We also remembered a character called The Boomer from the game we're playing (L4D).

He hides a lot, but when he comes out to play, he is the most active and playful. My son loves him. If you might ask, these pups are pure pinoy breed. I gotta hand it to my dad, he is good with training dogs as if they were born special.

What kept you busy this weekend?
Share it with us:
http://www.weekendsnapshot.com

14 comments:

Karen said...

He's cute and adorable. Nice puppy!

Dora said...

Ha ha! Naughty little doggie. :)

Happy WS. Have a great week!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

i love dogs, enchie!! these doggies are so cute! and He looks like a Rottweiler, it is a medium to large size dog. :)

SASSY MOM said...

Awww, they're so cute! Although I'm not so keen on dogs - I just love them when they're puppies!

Mayet said...

he is so cute!

khitara said...

how adorable!

EastCoastLife said...

He is so cute! I missed my puppy which was given away. :(

Michelle said...

Awww, he's just adorable. Congrats on your new family member. I love puppies and dogs. I have two Golden Retrievers of my own. They're so much fun. Thanks so much for grabbing my badge. It took me while to figure out how to make one, but I finally did it. Have a great day.

liza said...

Oh, ang cute naman ni boomer!

Stacey Tee said...

Gosh they're adorable! You're soo lucky!

FickleMinded said...

they are so cute!!! i love puppies too, but it takes too much time to take care of them,maybe when my boys are old enough to take care with it, i'll let them have a puppy in the future.
WS

Cascia said...

I just found you on entrecard. You have a very beautiful blog!

joy said...

the puppy is so cute!

LEon said...

The puppies are so cute!! what breed are they?

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS