Toy Hunt---Toys With Numbers

21 February 2009


My entry for this Toy Hunt are not really toys... :D But they have numbers! One of son's favorite books. This was actually the first book I read to him. Until now, he keeps it under his pillow. The book is all about clocks and time. When he began reading this book that's when he started counting. If I'm not mistaken, that was 2 years ago.

And the one book that hepled me with the development. T.V Free. Of course I still give my little boy some fun time in front of the boob- tube with his favorite shows. On my part, with the excess time, I teach him stuff from the book. This reading is a compilation of activities from arts and crafts to music. It's making use of the available materials at home.
Join Us! Go to: http://whenmomtalks.com/
Have a Fun Weekend Moms!

11 comments:

pehpot said...

That is a very interesting book Mommy Enchie. It may not take our babies from the idiot box but at least can take some time away from it no.

My toy is here.

Make or Break

Chris said...

i like this book.. i think ill order this from sweetytots... if you recommend this book, then it must be worth it.

Enchie said...

Hi Mommies! The books are from my Dad. He gave it to me when my son was around 1 year. He knows how rampant television and gadgets are for kids nowadays.

Norm said...

Those books are great, I'm sure your adorable son really loves it. Visit mine at travel and photography, thanks.

FickleMinded said...

very nice!

Michelle said...

These look like great books. We love to read books in our house. I need a book like your second one. It's been a long winter in my part of the world and it's been hard to keep my little one entertained.

joyD said...

Ahhh,, these are really educational!!!! Good on yah Mom Enchie!!!!!Mommy na educator pa!!!!

sweetytots said...

Yes, this is really a nice book, lots of fun activities that is fun for both kids and kids at heart. If you want want you can order it from sweetytots-booksale this book sells for only Php 47.

GAGAY said...

te ench,,i like your profile photo! heheh!

gagay

Elizabeth said...

my kids love books too. will post it pag me time na ko. dami ko palang di nabasa na post kaya comments galore ako ngayon! :)

Elizabeth said...

you are right to unplug your kiddo at such an early age.
my kids love watching TV too but they know that mom is not all for it, so once I think that it's past their allowed viewing time and I ask them to turn it off, they turn it off immediately. (",)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS