Toy Hunt---Toys with Letters

27 February 2009

Saturday Toy Hunt theme: Toys with Letters. This is the second that I will be featuring my son'd V-tech Laptop. The first one was for Toys Received on Christmas Day :D This laptop was our gift for him. Everytime we visit a toy store, he'd always go to the Vtech area. Maybe he sees us everytime were using our laptops, and it made him curious.
This laptop has a built-in piano. It also serves as an interactive musical piece.

Lastly, this Alphabet Puzzle set. It's also interactive. I mix the puzzle and I let my son find the corresponding object for the letter.

What toys do you have that has letters? We want to know :D

Join Us @ http://whenmomtalks.com/

10 comments:

J@n!ce said...

I've got something similiar to what you had in the last pic. But its matching of Months instead. Zac can play that very well but Amos is still struggling ;p

Elizabeth said...

ganda ng laptop! me piano pa! super enjoy siguro siya diyan! type ko din ung color ha? blue and almost silver/gray---very boyish.

FickleMinded said...

those are so nice, I bet he enjoy playing with it all the time!
Toy w/ Letters

shydub said...

I really like your new layout mommy enchie with hearts sprinkled all over, in love talaga ang may ari. I wanna join your mommy moments and toy hunts when my buckaroo is feeling well.busy busy bee pa ngayon. Nice toys, i look for alphabet, animal charts here can't find it. they have cards but expenssive. Im planning to buy a lot of like that when we go back there in pinas.

Chris said...

puzzles are a great toy... when kyla was little, she loved it a lot... well, she seems to have outgrown it now...

EastCoastLife said...

Kids these days are so lucky to have such interactive toys.

Buge said...

I haven't seen the laptop with a built-in piano before... looks interesting

JoyD said...

Hi Mom Enchie..... for sure your boy is smart.... baka maging blogger din sya...... ha ha ha...
Vtech toys are good....

pehpot said...

puzzles are very interesting and cheap toys fro kids. educational too..


Make or Break

Twinkie said...

Aliw ang laptop! Ngayon lang ako nakakita na may kasamang piano. Ayus!

Twinkie Calls

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS