Toy Hunt---Meet Teddy

07 February 2009

For Saturday Toy Hunt---Teddy Bear Entry

I was suppose to include some Berenstain Bears books, but I got everything mixed up. I couldn't find any of the books. It my favorite next to Dr. Seuss.

I gave some of my son's old toys and readings to charity. That's why I wasn't able to join Toy Hunt last week. Anyway, when I was a child, I enjoyed reading Berenstain Books . Now, I read it to my son. And this Teddy Bear stuff toy is as old as my son. My sister-in-law gave it to me with a silver necklace and a pendant with my initial when I gave birth in 2004. It's from RUSS, usually sold at any Gift Gate store.

Let me also mention that I was also going to include a Care Bear. Bed Time Bear. But it's in the car. It's going to be a long walk getting it. (he!he!he!)

Join Us! http://whenmomtalks.com/

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!

9 comments:

Chris said...

aww... who wouldn't like bears? :)

Uncle Lee said...

Hi Enchie, Reminds me of Elvis Presley's song, "Teddy Bear".
Yes, guess all kids love Teddy bears when young.
Even big girls too, ha ha.

One time I gave a lady friend a big Teddy bear for her birthday....everyone else giving flowers and chocolates etc...mine a big Teddy bear.

And? She put it beside her pillow at nights. Ha ha.

You have a nice Sundat Enchie, best regards, Lee.

Shebadoo said...

Love the colors of that bear! The Berenstains were also my fave growing up.


Mine is up.

~Sheryl

joyd said...

Oh yeah the from Russ.... they have nice teddy bears .... Juts wodnrin how big is this bear??? and same age as your boy... a precious teddy bear..

Joyoz said...

What a precious Teddy. Same age as your son? Maybe you're the first one hugging and cuddling that teddy before your son appreciated it? Check mine. Have a blessed Sunday.

shydub said...

my baby is my grizzly bear now lol.hope you had a nice weekend!

got awards for you here http://shydub-simplehappylife.blogspot.com/2009/02/tons-of-award.html grab it

Jes said...

hi ench tnx for droping by....nice teddy, tinamad k n nmn kunin ang iba ahahah =) nweis is this an opp? hehehe mey linked kasi....aahahah =) nweis tnx again! have a nice productive day!!!!

pehpot said...

I love stuff animals from Russ.. so huggable no..

My teddy is here :)

Make or Break

Twinkie said...

Haha! Naisip ko tuloy na ang dami ko rin "bear" na hindi naisali. Kawawa naman sila. I'm sure there's always a next time.

That bear looks so huggable. :0

We love watching Barenstein Bears and we are huge fans of Dr. Seuss too. As in pati kami ng asawa ko. Hehe!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS