04 February 2009

Sample Shots 3---Speed of Light

Here are some pictures I would like to share for this month. Most of the images were taken by my husband. And I am still figuring out, up to now, how he did it. He keeps telling me that these are just experimental shots or in short--- he was only playing with the camera. Last saturday, we went to The Mall Of Asia for our usual weekend getaway. It just so happen that another fireworks display was about to happen. So we waited, and while mushing around waiting, that's when he took all of these. (Except for the first image) that's mine.
This first photo was a firework at play.
Here, you will see a set of scribbles.That's actually the moon and a star. He is not telling. He wants me to learn and figure it out myself. These streaks, was from a set of Christmas lights in front of us.

And my favorite. He was able to capture an image, which I can only see in magazines or on television.

I find these photos cool and amazing. First, I didn't take the shots. And I am looking at it, as an individual just browsing through a folder of images. The funny part---I own the camera. And he's not really serious on taking pictures, even with an ordinary digicam.
Now, who's taking the good ones.
Have a lovely Thursday!!!

6 comments:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

great makeover, enchie! i love yr header! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

i've taken these shots before. I did it my moving my camera while taking the shots. That way, you can capture the tail lights. :) try it yrself! :)

Enchie said...

Thanks Jean and how are you? its been a long time! Can't wait for your next updates!

Mommy Jes said...

wow!!!! galing!!! hehee dami ng opps ntin ah! hehehe ng apla me bago, sa buyblogreviews nmn, magnda dn..sali k na? click mo buyblogreviews sa side bar ko ha ehhehe para me referal ako salamat!!! =) mag LP k n dn!!!

Anonymous said...

jean is right, you can move the camera while taking the shot. Sa manual cam kasi, you can do this using the B setting. hehehe, di ko na alam kung pno un ngayon e. :)

Enchie said...

Hi guys! I tried doing exactly the tips you gave me, but I think it has something to do with the shutter button. My photos were still not as good. Will practice some more...:)

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...