Passsionate and Interesting Awards For The Week

10 February 2009

Thank you Liza of A Simple Life for The Interesting Blog and Jane of Life Is What You Make It for The Passionate Blogger Award.


I found new sites to visit this year...and I like to give this award to. Tetcha of Pensive Thoughts, ECL---East Coast Life,Cherry of 1716 South,Fedz of Home Buddies, Jane of Life Is What You Make It.


The Rules for the Passionate Blogger Award:
1.) Put the logo in your post.

2.) Write 5 things you are passionate about aside from blogging.

3.) Tag 5 people on your lists and let them know you tagged them.

5 Things I am Very Passionate About: My life's basically composed of these.

-MY BEING

- MY FAITH and BELIEFS

-GOOD RELATIONSHIP WITH OTHERS

-MY KITCHEN

-BEING AT MY BEST EVERYDAY---TO BE A LOVING AND RESPONSIBLE MOTHER & WIFE TO MY BOYS

I am passing the Passionate Blogger Award to all of my Blogger friends. Sorry for breaking the rule again. But I think, all of my friends deserve this award.
Enjoy The Rest Of Your Week Guys!

4 comments:

cherry said...

Thanks Enchie. I'm glad you find my house & home blog interesting...and I hope you would continue to visit. I appreciate this so much =)

a {GIRL for all status
tales of a pinay single mommy
1716 South
Garage Sale

fedhz said...

Thanks, ate Enchie! I will post this along with my other awards which I still haven't posted yet. lol

liza said...

Hi Enchie! Congrats on your well-deserved awards and thank you for posting. :D I still owe you a tag. :D

Hope you're having a great week.

Mommy's Little Corner
A Simple Life
Moms... Check Nyo
Yummy-as-can-be

Jes said...

yey! thanks enchie for always visiting my site =) thanks for appreciating me...thats so sweet! =)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS