1. Have you ever been on TV?
- Not even close.
2. Have you ever sung in public?
- Yes, I used to be a choir member.
3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond?
- No way.
4. Have you ever eaten frogs' legs?
- No. But would like to give it a try.
5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated?
- Yeah. But I never really hated it. It's like a ? on the present. Somebody gave us plastic hangers. Well, my husband didn't mind. I did. I'll be honest about this. It's not that I don't appreciate the gift or the thought. But, we also need to know that there are appropriate gifts for every occassion.
6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post?
- No. Thank God!
7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people?
- Yes! I am proud to share that back in college, we were trained to prepare for more than 500 guests. And that includes, assigning each student to prepare a particular dish.
8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
-Several times. I think I tried all styles of falling. Especially when I'm in my best attire.
9. Have you ever done volunteer work?
-Yes. That's one thing I love about Nursing. We go to health centers to provide knowledge on diseases, we also give free vaccines and we teach and encourage the less fortunate to do their part on keeping their families healthy. Health care providers are not always around to do it for them. We provide the knowledge, they should execute it.
This is a fun tag. I enjoyed doing it.