Have You Ever Tag

11 February 2009

Another tag from Jean of A Great Pleasure. Thank you again Jean for the tag :D

1. Have you ever been on TV?
- Not even close.

2. Have you ever sung in public?
- Yes, I used to be a choir member.

3. Have you ever dyed your hair blond?
- No way.

4. Have you ever eaten frogs' legs?
- No. But would like to give it a try.

5. Have you ever received a present that you really hated?
- Yeah. But I never really hated it. It's like a ? on the present. Somebody gave us plastic hangers. Well, my husband didn't mind. I did. I'll be honest about this. It's not that I don't appreciate the gift or the thought. But, we also need to know that there are appropriate gifts for every occassion.

6. Have you ever walked into a lamp post?
- No. Thank God!

7. Have you ever cooked a meal by yourself for more than 15 people?

- Yes! I am proud to share that back in college, we were trained to prepare for more than 500 guests. And that includes, assigning each student to prepare a particular dish.

8. Have you ever fallen or stumbled in front of others?
-Several times. I think I tried all styles of falling. Especially when I'm in my best attire.

9. Have you ever done volunteer work?

-Yes. That's one thing I love about Nursing. We go to health centers to provide knowledge on diseases, we also give free vaccines and we teach and encourage the less fortunate to do their part on keeping their families healthy. Health care providers are not always around to do it for them. We provide the knowledge, they should execute it.
This is a fun tag. I enjoyed doing it.

5 comments:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

ho enchie, thanks for doing this tag! i had enjoyed reading your answers.

Wow, you weer trained to serve 500 guests. I would faint lar like that! Kudos to you! :)

GAGAY said...

wow mommy enchie..somehow i got ideas of who you are here..tnx..

gagay

Elizabeth said...

wow! galing mo pala kumanta Enchie! that's the talent I wished I had! but life's like that: we can't have it all. :)

Enchie said...

feeling magaling Beth he!he!he! hindi talaga ako kumakanta.

SASSY MOM said...

Naku, kaya pala maganda ang vibes natin -- we both were choir members. I bet you sing well.

Have a nice day, enchie!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS