13 February 2009

From Ms.JoyD My official Valentine Meme


My Top 3 Meme

Three Names that Friends Call You:
-Enchie
-France
-Lara
Three Most Important Dates in your Life:
-June 3
-Sept 20
-Jan 28
Three Things You've Done in the Last 30 Minutes:
-made 3 blogs, including this one
-ate mac and cheese
-tucked my son to bed
Three Ways to be Happy Even your at Home:
-full tummy
-wide slection of movies
-and of course, family bonding
Three Gifts You Would Like to Receive:
-new havaianas
-new tefal pots
-ralph lauren polo shirts
these are the things I have on my shopping list...its nicer if somebody will give it to you instead :D

Three of Your Favorite Hobbies:
-cooking
-blogging
-the boob tube
Three Places You Want to go for a Vacation:
-Atlanta
-Europe
-Palawan
Three Favorite Drinks:
-English Tea
-Coffee Jelly Frapp
-Fresh Fruit Juices
minsan coke!
Three Things Found in Your Bag:
-Neutrogena Compact
-Sony Ericsson P990i
-my LTO papers
Three Favorite Colors:
-nude
-red
-blue
Top Three Hangouts:
-malls (particularly Greenhills for stuff and more, Gateway--- food court and food outlets open 'til midnight!)
-Tourist spots within the metro
-home
Top Three You Love so Much:
-Family
-Life and it's wonders
-Luxury Of Time
Top Three You Think Will Answer this Survey:
-Beth
-Chris
-Fedz
Top Three Things Special To You:
-Family
-My DSLR
-My Cellphone because its from my husband.
Top Three Reasons Why You Answered This Survey:
-looks fun
-I have been waiting for this kind of meme
-another chance to share more about myself

Happy Heart's Day!!!
Have a fun weekend!!!



8 comments:

Elizabeth said...

you're right! I like this meme! Will do it na! Thanks!

EastCoastLife said...

Happy Valentine's Day, Enchie!

modern mom said...

I also like coffee jelly frapp :D

Happy Valentine's Day!

Liza said...

Hi Enchie! Happy Valentine's Day!!!

Mommy's Little Corner
A Simple Life
Moms... Check Nyo

Michelle said...

What a fun meme. I'd love a new set of Tefal pans too. There such a great set of pots and pans to have. Hope you have a wonderful Valentines too. Have a great weekend.

Chris said...

fun... i'll grab it na! :)

happy hearts day enchie!

Chris said...

my post is up!
http://www.mommyjourney.com/2009/02/my-top-3-meme.html

GAGAY said...

mommy enchie! can i grab this one?i want to do this tag..is it just ok?


gagay

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS