Shot On The Spot

02 December 2008

I was tagged by Umma with this one of a kind entry.


The story behind the picture:
I took this shot after I read Umma's tag. I just woke up and it's around 3pm. I stayed up late because my husband got an emergency call for an on site meeting around 1am. I had to wait for him. Then 7am I was up again to prepare breakfast for my little boy. Then, went back to bed to get some more of that shut-eye.

Everyday, from getting out of the bedroom, I turn on the computer first, then I go to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. Back to my Pc again to log-in then, off to the kitchen to prepare some grub. So there, that's my first shot for today. A bang-less moi.

1. Take a picture of yourself right Now! (the moment you read this tag)

2. Don't change your clothes, don't fix your hair, just take a picture.

3. Post that picture without editing.

4. Post these instructions with your picture.

5. Tag 10 people to do this. And don't forget to leave them a message about the tag.
My tags:

Big Hugs!

8 comments:

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi enchie! for someone who has just woke up, you look fabolous!! :)

Enchie said...

Thanks Jean :)It's the Vitamins ;)

earthlingorgeous said...

I would have to agree natural look is always the best :)

{ Jhari } said...

Done with the tag Sis. Here's the link. Thanks again! Sa uulitin po.

Marie said...

Hello Sis salamat sa tag! Pasensya muna bc ang beauty ko ngayon. Bka matagalan pa bago ko to ma ipost. Promise di aabot sa Pasko LOL.

Salamat sa pag add sa blog ko po, added u too!

Joy said...

Hi Enchie!!!! Pocelana beauty!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for the tag!!! I've done it already....

Chris said...

thanks for the tag. my post is up http://www.mommyjourney.com/2008/12/shot-on-spot.html

jes said...

hi, kanina pa pala ko nakapag post ahahha umalis kasi ko ngmamadali i forgot to thank you for the tag! =) love it! http://jeslising.blogspot.com

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS