Shot On The Spot 2

11 December 2008

I just had to do this tag once more. Thanks to Gagay & Ms.Ray for tagging me again. Another chance!
Related Post: FirstSOS
This time, a new location. I was caught insdie the room.
Ready to go to bed... The least I can do is to set my camera's timer and smile...

Not in the rules. Ha!ha! ;)


Rules for this tag:
1. Have your picture taken RIGHT NOW.
2. DON'T change your clothes, DON'T fix your hair.. just take a picture.
3. Post that picture with no editing.
4. Post these instructions with this picture.
5. Tag your friends.
I wanna tag Janice, Kate, BabySam
Thanks again guys!
Good Night! Have A Great Weekend!
13 days before Christmas!
Big Hugs!

3 comments:

Umma said...

Pretty Momma.. even almost going to sleep na beauty pa rin si Mommy hahaha

Kate said...

Thanks for this tag, Ench! Grabe, haven't had time to update my blog these days, pero I'll definitely make an effort to post an entry or two soon. Take care :-)

J@n!ce said...

Interesting tag, Enchie. I cant take photo at the moment cos my camera is send for repair ;)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS