More Awards...

09 December 2008

This is just lovely. I would like to thank Kikamz for these awards.

The Mary Antoinette Award
and
another Lemonade Award

I would usually just give thanks if I receive the award twice. You know what, even for the 3rd or 4th time I will still blog about it and be thankful to my other blogmates who remembered and recognized my site. Big Hugs! Kikamz was very sweet to describe Sweet Nothings amongst the bloggers who shows a lot of spirit and character. It is very much appreciated Kikamz. Love it!
I pass the Mary Antoinette Award to bloggers, also full of character and spirit.
Big Hugs!
16 days before Christmas!

11 comments:

kikamz said...

hi enchie! thanks for passing on the award. and you are MOST WELCOME!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

congrates, enchie!! kikamz was right, Sweet Nothings is amongst the bloggers who shows great enthusiasm. :)

Enchie said...

Thanks again ladies!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

thanks for passing this great meaningful award to me! Love it, love it, Love it!! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hi enchie! you're here too!! wow, we're online at the same time it seems!! :)

Enchie said...

Yeah! just peeking. I'm doing a recipe on my other site ;)Thanks again Jean!

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

hehe, i see, enchie!! :)

Jean Chia aka Ms.Yummy~licious said...

congratulations!! you've just been awarded! :)

Jes said...

wee!!! are you really going to donat yur points ahaha =) thats nice nmn =) cge donate mo nlng sakin ahahah =) joke! samin tatlo as youve said that great!

Jes said...

oo hinay hinay ka muna...nanalo k nmn sa kids ahoy eh! =) weeee! hooray! =)

Jes said...

heheh ang suerte mo ano? =) sa dami ng sumali ikaw ang nabunot. malas tlga ko sa mga ganyang klase ng laro ehehhe =)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS