Happy Birthday Pretty Umma

24 December 2008





1. What's your first impression on umma?
I can say that she's sincere. A friend who wouldn't let you down. Will be of help in every little way she possibly can. It would be wonderful to meet her in person. (wink-wink)

2. After you've known her, did that impression change?
Nope. That's the nice part. It proves that she is indeed a true friend, acquiantance and as an individual. May it be online or in person.

3. What song will you sing to her aside from "Happy Birthday" and why?
I'll make that song/s
You Were There
: babyface
"So precious, small treasures
A time when truth was innocent
True friendship, was all we were after
A place where kids could still be kids And it hurts
But I'm glad 'cause at least I was blessed To have you as my friend."
"There are no accidents God has a plan for everyone
And he brought you in my life
To show me what a good friendship was"
Can't Hold Us Down
:christina aguilera
This is for my girls all around the world
Thinking all women should be seen, not heard
So what do we do girls? Shout louder!
Letting them know were gonna stand our ground
Lift your hands high and wave them proud
Take a deep breath and say it loud
Never can, never will, cant hold us down
4. If Umma is a flower, what will she be? why?
Based on how I'ved known her. A Lily. Particularly a white one, which symbolizes, feminity, purity and sincerity.

5. When you meet Umma in person, what is the first word you might say.
"If" I meet her in person... Of course her name UMMA!!! it's the manner of how I will say it and the action that will come after (which is going to be a big hug).

6. When you look at her picture, what can you say about her personality.
She is a very happy person, full of love!

7. How do you describe Umma as a friend online?
She is a very sweet person... Her messages alone, makes my blogging for the day complete.

8. What do you think of her as a mother?
Ideal Mom! That includes, being pretty and fashionable :)
9 . What do you think of her posts and why?
I like her posts because they are very informative. And at the same time it catches my interests too.
10.What is your birthday wish for Umma?
Pretty Umma:
I know you're truly blessed with everything.
I wish you MORE---tender love & care, happiness, wisdom, babies!
Stay sweet & wonderful! I'm glad to have met You and NIKO!

Wishing you a Merry & Happy Birthday!
Big Warm Hugs!

4 comments:

Umma said...

Waah... Mommy Ench kasama ka rin pala... You guys really made me teary eyed until now.. Just reading all your posts really made me feel so loved and lucky to have met you in this blog world..

I really appreciate the thoughts and the efforts., I never realized I already made too many friendships here that I will treasure a lifetime and you are one of them.

I know someday will meet and I will give you my big hugs talaga. Thanks once again Mommy Ench.. you're such a sweet person that I hv known here..and one pretty Mommy too.

Merry Xmas my dear as well as your family... Wish you all the best I wish for myself everyday. mwah mwah.

chubskulit said...

oppps virus ka din pala hehehe.. I'm one of them lol..

Following your blog.. hope u can visit sometimes...

niko said...

ei ench i guess its a success hahaha we made her happy wink wink

merry christmas to u and ur family! mwah mwah

Mel Alarilla said...

Hi Enchie,
Here’s greeting you the very best of the Christmas season. May the Lord shower you and your family with countless blessings this coming year. Thanks for joining Filipinos Unite!!! God bless you and your loved ones always.

Mel Alarilla of Filipinos Unite!!!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS