Weekend Snapshot---Year Ender

29 December 2008

Fireworks display at the Mall Of Asia
December 26, 2008, Friday



Talk about being at the right place and time. We were just roaming around at the bay area of MOA when they announced a Fireworks Display which will be shown in 15 minutes. Lucky us. These are just some of my shots. This entry is my official WS Year Ender. It was one of my awaited experiences (to do some fireworks test shots with my new camera). It happened!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Wishing You a Blessed and Meaningful 2009!!!

16 comments:

GregChai said...

nice capture.

SASSY MOM said...

Lovely photos. Quite lucky of you to have been at the right place at the right time. Happy New year to you and you family.

iska said...

I'm gonna share this...
I've never been to Mall of Asia huhuhuhu...

Karen said...

Oh, so wonderful. I missed that event in MOA.

Dora said...

Great ones to welcome the New Year!

Have a blessed New Year. :)

mingto... Biasa saja Tuh.. said...

happy new year.......

gengen said...

happy new year...TC

niko said...

wow!! galing mo ench!!! great shots po!!!!

we were at MOA last night...andun si santa :) hahah

Gin said...

Nice shot! Happy New Year!

Michelle said...

Wow, great shots. Just beautiful. Thanks so much for the birthday wishes. You're so sweet to say I don't look 39. Thanks for that. Have a Happy New Year!

Elizabeth said...

nice shots! sarap talaga ng me dslr!!! happy new year, ench!!!

Jes said...

ganda,...sa MOA b yan? =) merry christmas!!1

MsRay said...

Miss ko na talaga ang Pilipinas, Enchie!

{ Jhari } said...

Api Nyu Nyir ate Chie...
I'm so happy to have met you as my OL ate here in the blogworld. May our blogfriendship eh magtagal pa thru katakot-takot na comments, hehehe! Hugs!
Nice shots ate! Keep it up ;)

Sherry said...

hi enchie,invite you to take part http://iluvcontest.blogspot.com/2008/12/win-68000ec-at-iluvcontest-first.html my first contest :)

Enchie said...

It is surely a great way to end the year :) Thanks guys!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS