101% Chocoholic

03 December 2008

Thanks Jean for this Yummylicious-Chocoholic award. I really do love chocolates or anything that has it. In my dad's province cacao is very abundant. Everytime he pays a visit, fresh cocoa is always a must to take home. On the commercial side, I am particularly in love with dark chocolates. My psychological explanation with Dark is---the bitter the better the healthier.


An Antioxidant Powerhouse
Dark chocolate and cocoa are rich in cell-protecting antioxidants -- natural compounds found in fruits, vegetables, grains and nuts. Read what scientists are studying regarding antioxidants and cardiovascular disease, premature aging and cancer.
Matters of the Heart
Recent studies have shown dark chocolate and cocoa may be good for your heart. In short-term clinical trials, dark chocolate has reduced blood pressure, improved blood flow, showed mild anti-clotting effects and may help prevent plaque formation in arteries. Read about the research on chocolate and your heart.
Sweet News For Managing Blood Sugar
Despite its sweet reputation, dark chocolate has a low glycemic index similar to that of oatmeal — meaning it does not send your blood sugar spiking. Find out more about the surprising chemistry behind your favorite treat.
More info here: Chocolate&Health
Now, I do want to know what kind of chocolates the following bloggers are:
Check HERE to see what kind of chocolate are you.

Big Hugs!

Have a delicious wednesday!

5 comments:

carmen said...

thanks, Enchie!
Yup, I am guilty as charged...I am a compulsive chocolate addict..chocolate combined with peanut butter and I just crumble! I loose all sense of reason and I cannot think of anything else but that sweet yummy morsel of heaven melting in my mouth. I am and will always be a............
CHOCOHOLICMORONICCHOCOMANIAC

THANKS AND LOTS OF MWAAH!
MENCH

Mel Alarilla said...

Hi Enchie,
May I invite you to join Filipinos Unite!!!. You may do so by commenting on my blog or by sending an email to melalarilla@gmail.com stating your name, address, name of blog and the url of the blog. Thank you so much and God bless.

MsRay said...

Aloha, Enchie! I am a certified choco-holic so I happily accept your Yummylicious-Chocoholic Award.

liza said...

congrats and thanks sistah! will post it soon ;)

cheers

Jes said...

hehehe thanks! maprutas nga yan ahahah! nilagyan ko lng yang ng dora ang boots figurin kasi fav nya un eh ehehhe =)

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS