Toy Hunt---Coca-Cola Teddy Bear

28 October 2008

I just joined When Mom Talk's toy hunt. The week may be over, but the month isn't. So here is my "pahabol" toy hunt for something that sings or with music.


The Coca-Cola Teddy Bear
This was a gift from my mother-in-law to my son. It is a pretty old toy. But Franky loves listening to it. (a few years back, it used to have something on it with a coca-cola label). When you push the button on the left part of the foot, it automatically plays Jingle Bells. And it is just in time when I brought it out, cause I was already decorating for Christmas.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Coca Cola Bear!! My brother is collecting anything with coca cola thats why if I see something with coke on it I grab it and send it to him...
well there you go A christmas Bear... getting ready for the big occasion. Thanks for joining in...

See you on Saturday Fluffy toys/ syuffed toys

Added your link on my TOY HUNTERS list...
thanks..

Momachie said...

Thanks Ms. Joy :)!

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS