24 October 2008

Sweet Nothings Now Official

One thing that inspires a mom are the shallowness of being a mother itself. Pretending to be your child's favorite cartoon character, making meals restaurant style for your family or simply losing a set of french tips over some chores. My sweet nothings are the fun stuff I share with my loved ones. It's really nothing, but it's something sweet that you will always remember for the rest of your life.
After some months of concentrating on One Woman's Tale, I decided to proceed 'seriously' with this site where I can share the other side of being a housewife and most of all, the Sweet Nothings of a Mom.

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...