24 October 2008

Pure Jazz With HIM

My husband's heart for music is with Jazz. And when we heard that two of the jazz legends are coming, we couldn't explain the excitement that overwhelmed us. But while we're at it, work for became a hindrance. My heart broke when he told me that it might be impossible for him to experience Scofield. I then, looked for ways & researched for the important stuff online like the ticket prices, venue, time and other activities like the workshop. I don't want my husband to miss this particular event in his life.
And so, I was very successful, we went, we watched, we enjoyed. On the side, he was reunited with some old friends from the music industry. I gave this night to him. It's been a long time, since he last played. At least a good chat with his buddies might pull him back into playing his guitar again.

Us enjoying the night with Cervesa Negra Him Happy & Fulfilled
To watch two of the amazing Jazz Icons together
John Scofield and Joe Lovano

I felt fulfilled myself. I was able to give something that no material could ever replace. An experience to cherish with something he is so passionate about. Jazz...

No comments:

The Positive Effects of ECQ

( E nhanced C ommunity Q uarantine) Hi folks! I know its taking forever for this pandemic to end. As far as I know, the world is on loc...